Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes i knew that was going to happen finally it's over and we can get on with rest of the season but Ricky mother story-line was a surprise. .

3x08 The Sounds of Silence

Good episode with George planing a romantic date which you knew would backfire and Ricky asking Ruben to help his mother was nice but Amy reaching out to Adrian should be interesting

Chicken Little

Well i don't know point of this episode apart guy finding out his parents knew he was gay.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

It looks like the chemistry between Adrian and Ricky has gone but that was good between the gay guy and his father

My Girlfriends Back

Again this was a slow episode but progress has been made first of all i am glad Ricky and Amy are finally talking to each other but  the jokes Ricky were saying were amusing and Amy asking Ricky to be tested was really odd. The fact she's on pill at least shows she learnt from her mistake and the conversation about more babies was also interesting. it's nice to see these character grow up a lot over past 2 seasons but i really don't think Ricky could be in an exclusive relationship but i do like there friendship and Ricky has really proved to be a good father.

Ben consider marrying Adrian to spite Amy seem rather immature and hope his friend will stop him from making that mistake and Ben really needs to give Amy some time get her thoughts in order . i hope she advises him to there for Adrian.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

It's about time that Amy finally calling Ben, much to his surprise, and promises to talk to him in person when she gets home was interesting considering Ricky was going to see her

Lady Liberty

Wow with everything going on everyone forgot it was Amy birthday  even her parents

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I thought Ben was mad wanting to marry Adrian but now she knows what he is up to it's bound to backfire on them and everyone forgetting Amy birthday was strange

Sweet and Sour

Well this episode had it's moment and it does look like Ben might have changed his mind about Adrian i really saw that moment and tears in her eyes when he apologise was great and we are starting to see more  of Adrian emotional side during this pregnancy . Amy surprise will caught Ricky out but at least she didn't walk in on him.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

What was Jack thinking by telling Madison father what kind of sex they were having but Grace insinuating to her mother about doing the same thing was amusing

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Number 1)Things never tell father of the girl your seeing

[ Last edited by bala at 8-25-2010 10:40 ]

Up All Night

A very interesting episode with all the conversation that happen but seriously are we really meant believe Amy-the way she was with Ricky was disturbing i have never seen her like that ever -she almost trying make him fall in love with her and it does look like it's working by what happened at the end?

I wish there ended the episode with Amy seeing ben leave Adrian house that would made great clif-hanger.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Poor Ashley she really shouldn't listen outside the bedroom door but all the sleepovers was strange and Ricky agreeing to take Amy on a date to see if there are still sparks should be interesting

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

do you think it will work?

Reply 37#37 bala's post

No but it would be nice if it did because Amy looks like she has feelings for him and it would be nice for John

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Did anyone thought it was funny when Ricky walk in with John and he walk past Amy like she was nobody.

Rules of Engagement

Well i still don't know what to make of this episode because a lot things have come to resolution and to be honest this would made for a great final episode. . This show has reached it's potential i don't see what else they can do.

Reply 40#40 bala's post

yes this would of been a good place to end the season and i cant believe Betty didn't know the value of the ring, Adrian didn't take much persuasion to keep the ring

3x15 Who Do You Trust

Madison trying to explain to her dad about her new boyfriend was amusing and if anybody should have an STI it should be Ricky

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Where do i start with this episode, this show really is amusing to watch i mean the way they write the series is very amusing, it's rather strange listening to the actors say some of these lines because no way normal teenagers talk like these and it's amazing how break in the show highlight this.

Your right ,if anyone should have STD it should either be Ricky or Adriana. How amusing was that his step mother was there at clinic . it was nice see Ricky freak out at the end regarding this    

Madison father had every right to be concerned would you let a divorce person go out with your teenage daughter?.

The new councillor she has no idea what she kids in this school are like

Thread