Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

Mirrors

Well trying get rid of his mother was amusing but the fact she looks like Amy was coincidence. Ricky asking his step parent take her in was surprising. Meeting creepy guy Madison was going was a disaster and i not surprised her dad threw him.

Half of them ditching school and making excuses for was rather amusing.      

Adrian giving Ben idea about proposing was so great

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Adrian did put her foot in her mouth when she said to Ben about not living together unless she's married and what a way for Amy to meet Ricky's birth mother

Guess Who's Not Coming To Dinner

Well what a way for Ricky to find out his mother is gay . I am glad he finally made up with her .Ashley ecosystem project turned into family project which was interesting i had feeling it would turn out that way.

I was surprised Adrian said yes to Ben

Reply 46#46 bala's post

The way Ricky discovered the truth about his mother being gay was amusing and it looks like Adrian and Ben are really falling in love

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

I was surprised she said yes

Another Proposal

Well name suggested who it will be but parent house for ben and Arianna was amusing i loved ben reaction who  would cook,clean after us . Amy really want to be with ricky but her dad hiding his bedroom was amusing.

Ah, I hate cliff-hangers! I don't know.. I think he'll say yes and then change his mind later on.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

It just shows Ben's not ready to get married with his comment about needing someone to clean up for them but at leased Adrian was ecstatic about the condo

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Well i had a feeling she would be

Deeper and Deeper

Well he finally found out rick's mother preference which was about time. You got admire Amy on trying her best with Ricky and fact that moving in situation worked was nice.

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Grace pointing out her mothers top was inside out was amusing and the way George found out about rick's mother being a lesbian was great

Moving In and Out

Amy and Adrian putting doubts in each other minds about their decision was amusing.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Grace winding up her mother about how good sex was the second time and so on was priceless

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Is it just me or do you think they have run out story-lines for this series?

Young at Heart

Amy and Adrian really should stop compete with each other and i liked how ricky took out his frustration on the golf range rather with another women.

Reply 58#58 bala's post

How long can Ricky abstain for before he cheats and Adrian knows how to rub it in on how good Ben is

Loose Lips

Best episode this season i really mean everything that people wanted to say to each other came out and it was a mess all because Adrian doesn't have any friend and what Ben told Amy was harsh but i love connected everything back to her getting pregnant with ricky baby. Technically she start this whole chain reaction unintentionally but she should bigger person and apologise.

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Adrian inviting all her enemies was a stupid idea but the knock on effect upset a lot of friendships and Grace's mom and George arguing over socks was amusing

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

So if he had pick up his socks they wouldn't of got divorce

Round 2

After what happened in the pervious episode, this episode cleared the air and what really surprised me are how talented these young actors/actress are i seen a lot of teen show but dialogue still blow me away, can you imagine how much effort it takes to learn those lines and what a nice ending with them actually finding people to go to Adrian shower.  

Thread