Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

Reply 63#63 bala's post

The argument and then apologies in the school was great but cookies new nick name was amusing and that was a good turnout at Adrian shower it's just a shame she didn't remember their names

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Well i am surprised all those people remember good things she done for them .

It’s Not Over Till It’s Over

Well we get double episode this week and this is the first episode , we finally get some screen time with guidance councillor and her face when Adrian described how she was planning to return to school after 1 week from having the baby was rather amusing and than having George ask her out was also great.

It was rather obvious both Ben and Adrian would have doubt over getting married but it did look like they went through it.

I thought it was great Amy and Ricky deciding not to get involved between them.

Look like George might found a lady with Ben's dad's secretary  

To Be…

Wow jack's situation was rather amusing that guy can't keep his mouth shut but his dilemma was rather amusing but solution was rather obvious and it all worked out. Poor Ben can't even get a good night sleep thanks to Adrian being pregnant , i love how they showed that.

PS: I just found out the next season airs straight after next weeks episode .

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres June 13, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:58 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

I was actually thinking to use Season 3 topic and change the title to Season 3 & 4 Discussion .

Reply 2#2 bala's post

That normally OK for a not so popular show with less episodes per season

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

You do know you are going confuse certain members thinking why you started a season 4 topic when season 3 is still airing. You kind of jump the gun .

Let see if anyone comment on season 3 episode on here

Reply 66#66 bala's post

It shows how immature Adrian is when she thinks she can come back to school after only one week and George hitting on Katelyn was amusing

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Madison calling the girls into the bathroom to tell them that she and Jack had sex in Ricky‘s apartment while Jack was telling Ricky was amusing but both regretting it was priceless and the janitor getting Grant to clean the rice up was great

3x26 …or Not To Be

Madison's dad overhearing her conversation was amusing and how sad for Adrian and Ben believing she is about to go into labor especially when all their friends turned up thinking the best but what was Grace thinking when introduced to Grant's ex, talk about putting your foot in your mouth

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

Well i had feeling that she was going to losing the baby but it's great that we don't wait long for next season

4x01 When One Door Opens

Rachel's story about her ex was sad but Ben and his father both regret getting married so will be interesting to see what happens next

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I don't think Ben regret getting married he just doesn't know what do about Adrian?. I hate to say this but i think blessing that she lost there baby they can get on with their lives, it's not like she can't have another baby in the future when she's older?.

4x02 Another One Opens

Adrian's face when Ben kissed her on the cheek was amusing but Ben's reaction to his dad's phone call about Betty offering to work for him was priceless and good for Betty being able to bring a smile to Adrian's face

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yeah ben really wants out and she knows but i wonder if he will leave and it nice Amy and Ricky actually being nice to each other not blowing the little argument out of control.

4x03 When Opportunity Knocks

It looks like Leo has just realised what he has lost with Camile after the kiss and I'm glad Grace told Grant about the new guy she meet but i was surprised how well he took it

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well I can't believe they made Grace into a flirt i think that me being nice   but Adrian going back to her old ways at end was surprising . She's a man eater

Does anyone know what happen this week episode ?

Reply 11#11 bala's post

It looks like they forgot with all the new additions

Thread