Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

it was good episode john say AWW every time Amy and ricky fought was rather amusing. Adrian thinking about trying again to keep Ben was shocking

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I was just about to start watching now I've done all my abouts and guides

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Sorry normally you post after you seen the episode so i assumed you watched it .

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I'm a little behind and with doing some work in the garden for the last couple of days I'm a little stiff after re-leveling a dozen slabs

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

At least your getting some exercise

Reply 13#13 bala's post

John was amazing that every time they argued he covered his ears but what a waste of time taking John to the hospital

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well i am sure this has happen many times new parents but did notice all cracks about Ricky not being there during John first year. I felt that was a bit insensitive since she didn't want anything to do with him during two season?.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

The wife slip up was funny and Amy joking when she covered her ears

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was rather amusing he sub-conscientiously think Amy is his wife but she shouldn't of pointed it out to him. I hate when tv show think audience is dumb we heard it, there was no need highlight it , she could of simply smiled and when ask Ricky ask her why she should replied nothing. That how i would of written that scene.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Saying it a second time was priceless

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yeah and look from nurse was also priceless because she thought he was lying.

4x05 Hole In The Wall

I cant believe Ben spilt his guts to Adrian after she gave the nursery stuff away which was strange considering she wants to try again

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well ben arriving drunk to his father meeting was priceless

Don't Go In There!

Well I felt bad for Ricky but he should been smart tape recorded the conversation he knew she was going to be trouble.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Ricky didn't stand a chance with her and it's obvious he walked out and turned her down but the way Adrian manipulated Ben to come home was impressive and Grace sneaking out to the car while he was inside having diner was priceless

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Adrian manipulated Ben to come home was impressive

He doesn't stand a chance

Cute

it's official Amy and Ricky are my new favourite couple i can't believe how much they both changed and what Amy did for Ricky was very nice

Reply 29#29 bala's post

What Amy did was nice but with Carlee getting fired i don't suppose it's the last time we will see her and what was Nora thinking when she drank that bottle of wine

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

to prove a point to ben

Dancing With The Stars

Well Amy convince Ricky to go to the senior dance was amusing

Thread