Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Ben finding out the truth about his mother and the way her parents died was interesting considering what happened in the last episode with Nora

Flip Flop

Just when this show couldn't get any more ridiculous we have now Adrian trying get back Ricky god oh mighty seriously recycling old story-lines the writers must really be desperate but Amy not trusting ricky might create problem.Ricky has got his life together and she is going mess it up i hate say this but everyone would be better off if the writers kill off Adrian off but they won't because she creates the drama.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I'm glad Grace did the right thing and warned Amy about what Adrian was planing to do about Ricky

4x10 - 4-1-1

Adrian offering Ben to be friends with benefits was amusing but was obvious she still wants to get pregnant and Leo's announcing he is getting divorced came as no surprise and Adrian's date has a good sense of humor with three wives and nine kids

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say grace getting her boyfriend to set Adrian up for one of his mates was asking too much it does Grace really become high maintenance if she isn't careful she might loose him. Ricky having a bit problem with guy he knew who sent naked pictures of his girlfriend and having help him out. I like justified doing it which should give female teenage second thought taking those type of pictures of themselves.

The Game We Play

Ricky milking Army for a marriage proposal was rather amusing

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Ricky asking Amy for a massage was amusing but Alice and Henry's situation was sad

4x12 Pomp

George thinking that Anne and Nora might have been bonding was amusing but Ricky being valedictorian was impressive and i hope Betty don't take Leo to the cleaners in the divorce

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yes i have to say Ricky being valedictorian was impressive of all the people you would not think it might be him and Adrian is getting crazier by the episode the things that come out of her mouth are priceless

4x13 And Circumstance

Ricky's graduation speech was nice but the standing ovation for the proposal in front of the whole school was awesome and all the different hookups at the crazy party should be interesting to see how they turn out

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

It was a great speech but the proposal was amazing but at first this felt series finale but ending open up a lot of new story-lines.

Reply 43#43 bala's post

It must be close to the summer finale

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Don't you think it's time end this show gracefully?

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Yes i would be happy if they finished it of by the end of this season

Renewed for a 5th season

Smokin' Like A Virgin

Ben new girlfriend look like trouble i had a feeling she was way too nice to be innocent but Ben taking the blame for the Pot when it was her friend certainly gave a bad impression to her parents. I have really missed this show but after all Amy went to trying get a commitment over Ricky we find out she happy to just be engaged and doesn't want a wedding.

Defiance

The fact most of them ended up in summer school was rather amusing

Reply 48#48 bala's post

It look like the new girl Dylan and her friends Raven, Mercedes and Wendy might be trouble but it's nice to have some new blood and Ben taking the blame for the pot is not going to go down well with her parents

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Ben's minder standing behind Dylan at the window was amusing

They Gotta Eat

Well having family dinner sort out the girl's mess was highly amusing and lies the girls told the parents and than finding out the real reason was shocking for both Madison and Lauren parents and Amy text message it while at dinner was amusing.

Thread