Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

The Beach Is Back

Well ben girlfriend deciding spend the whole day in school was amusing and i found it very amusing seeing both Adrian and Grace getting into binki and walk around in the apartment. That somehow put a smile on my face

4x16 They Gotta Eat

Leo letting slip about Madison sleeping with Lauren's boyfriend to her dad  was amusing and Madison's dad being the last to know was predictable but Amy text to her dad to explain was great

4x17 Suddenly Last Summer

There was obviously something bothering Amy when she was increasingly short with everyone and revealing that she might be pregnant again was a surprise but explained her mood but Anne's evening with Nora was amusing

4x18 The Beach Is Back

Dylan slipped up using cousin as an excuse to join Ben at school and Grace giving Jacob the cold shoulder is understandable considering how upstanding she thought her father was but as Adrian said it's not his fault

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Jacob really comes off as a good guy

Reply 57#57 bala's post

He does but I think his accent keeps changing which is off putting

The Splits

I honestly don't know why i keep watching this series but it still a guilty pleasure but what a way for first date to end the fact that he forgot to tell his new girlfriend that he was engaged to Amy was rather amusing and ricky comment was priceless.

4x19 The Splits

What was Tom thinking by taking the car but giving the cop his fishing licence was amusing and Dylan and Ben fooling her parents the other side of the door was priceless

4x20 Strange Familiar

Kathleen resorting to bribery to get Grace to talk to Jacob did the trick but the joke about Opera was funny and the way Dylan is attempting to befriend Adrian is starting to get suspicious

4x21 Allies

Kathleen and George getting closer is going to be interesting considering Amy's reaction and her friends turning up unannounced is going to cause trouble especial if they all stay for a couple of days

4x22 The Text Best Thing

Amy announcing the 4th of July next year as their wedding date turned a few heads but the texting was amusing and Camille sense of hummer about being pregnant was priceless considering he told her he don't want any more kids, the rummer about Anne being gay speeding like wildfire was predictable

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

Yes this was nice have a whole episode about texting but ricky underwear was rather amusing consider the date and Annie is going mad at George when she comes back. How many episodes left ?.

Reply 64#64 bala's post

I think another three this season

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

Well if this renewed i be surprised what else can they do with this show ?

Reply 66#66 bala's post

According to Adams post #47 this has been renewed

4snp

The gay rumour get blown out of all proportion because Amy decided to get married to 4 July is considered a gay holiday but Grace admitted to Adrian she thought kissing her was rather amusing but what happened afterwards was ridiculous.

Love Is Love

Ok so another crazy episode continue the gay theme from previous week episode so she is a gay after all that joking she came out and than the point that Adrian only did that to get attention but Omar did right thing and broke up with her but Grace dressing like a gay stereotype was even more ridclous.

Just when you think they can't make this series even more ridiculous Ben and Dylan accidently burn down the Dylan school but that's not the shocking part when you find out who he decided to have one night stand with . You just know ben going to confess .

Maybe it's time they did jail season episode -they must be running out of ideas

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres June 11, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

This show really doesn't take a break between season

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I think it was the same last year

Thread