Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

yeah i know that but how do they keep on produce so many episode a year these actress must be paid quite well compared to other shows?

Reply 4#4 bala's post

It's probable because they are kids and they pay them child labour rates    no but seriously there are only 24 episodes a season and they have their break in the middle of the season

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yeah well at least they get some good acting experience lets see which will be successful after the show finishes to go onto movies or other TV shows?.

Only two that i think are capable are AMY and Adrian rest seem like they won't but Ricky has potential

[ Last edited by bala at 6-9-2012 09:11 ]

4x23 4snp

I never heard anything so ridiculous that the 4th July was such a gay day because of the fireworks but Grace's reaction after her curious kiss was amusing

4x24 Love Is Love

Jack getting carried away with the girls kissing was such a typical guy thing and Omar breaking up with Adrian was a surprise but was the right thing to do, how did Ben go from finding out about the school burning down to sleeping with Alice

To Begin With…

Well what a way to start the 5th season with Amy and Ricky actually getting married so glad that's over but not telling their family is going have blow-back. Ben girlfriend is beyond crazy the way that she doesn't care and Ben really should grow a pair and dump her but her trying blackmail ben by saying her dad will protect them was so wrong but i don't think she was joking.

Shotgun

Well Amy and ricky have face their parents but Ben having an anxiety attack because he thinks he's responsible for burning down the school but his girlfriend seem not care at all. . Her dad has a point it's better if they didn't get caught out because Ben would go to jail since he's 17 and she wouldn't get in trouble .

I Do and I Don't…

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- So they didn't get married after all just when i thought it was over they back step the whole thing. The title give away the ending

5x01 To Begin With…

The hotel upgrading Amy and Ricky's room was nice and George trying his best to keep their secret was amusing

5x02 Shotgun

Grace being the last one in her family to know about Amy and Ricky was amusing and trust her to turn to religion after kissing Adrian, George's speech when they returned was great

5x03 I Do and I Don’t…

I wondered why it was only Ricky on a stick but the song and dance routine was awesome but having to push the wedding cake around school was bizarre and Amy being asked to mentor the new pregnant girl was interesting

Lies and Byes

Ben what have you done i mean his dad teach him about taking responsibility but it really backfired on him and now Ben has open a door on an investigation that could been closed.

HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE PLANNING THE DINNER ?

5x04 Lies and Byes

You would of thought Ben was smart enough to listen to his attorney and I hope all these party plans don't clash

Past History

So they weren't responsible for the fire after all and Amy panicking about losing $1000 and telling ricky but you just knew Ricky would have it .

5x05 Past History

Amy deserved to be taught a lesson for taking that much money to school just to spite Ricky

Holy Rollers

Well George knows but i liked that he didn't tell them but Ben wanting get back with her was crazy but both of them wanting get back with each other is crazy.

5x06 Holy Rollers

You just knew that when Grace persuaded her friends to attend church it would backfire and Dillon plat the song Ben was amusing especially when her dad it's about a rat, George not saying about what he seen on the laptop was interesting

Setting Things Straight

Wow this was very good episode for one main reason the conversations were so interesting, normally most conversation are quite petty but there so much good stuff seeing parents actually be parents and having conversation with their kids. Amy insecurity was great to see on the surface but the ending was priceless finding out who was the mastermind behind Ricky being jealous.

5x07 Girlfriends

What Ben said to Camille and his dad was uncalled for and her knocking him to the floor was a surprise but well deserved and amusing, his dad laughing was priceless

5x08 Setting Things Straight

Henry making a move on Dylan was an amusing way to get his own back on Ben and Ben,s negative hallway speech was interesting, George standing up Kathleen for a talk with Amy was nice, Jack's face when Clementine said she keyed his truck was priceless

Thread