Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

Property Not For Sale

Wow college pimp making college girl work for him was rather disturbing but trust Jack to become the saviour for them but making the local paper was amusing

5x09 Property Not For Sale

Trust Ethan to open his big mouth in front of the adoption parents for Kathy's baby and it's a shame Bubba mist the pimp but Adrian was lucky she suspected he was a creep and Jack should of locked his door so he couldn't be propositioned but glad it all tuned out OK

5x10 Regrets

Looks like Jack needs to pray harder or he might get the wrong end of the baseball bat, Camille and Leo getting married was nice

5x11 Half Over

Ben finding the truth about Amy not being married was interesting and Jack remaining in the hospital after the baseball bat attack was predictable but I hope Chloe don't bring trouble to the Boykewich's after they take her in their home

Hedy's Happy Holiday House

Well a nice Christmas episode but i really miss this show there something about it that put a smile on my face but there were moments i felt were a bit ridiculous like those teenager playing with those kids ride but i have say those car were a fantastic Christmas present for Ben and his two friends.

5x12 Hedy's Happy Holiday House

A little early for a Christmas episode but still enjoyably, with so many sneaking into Hedy's toy shop I thought they would get arrested and Ethan, dressed as Santa to surprise John would of been nice if he hadn't feel asleep, how they got the very pregnant Kathy to hospital was amusing and who who of the the couple adopting her baby now own Hedy's

To Each Her Own

Well Amy wedding dress was awful but Ricky thinking she did on purpose because she didn't want to get married was understandable

It's A Miracle

Jack wanting his cast off Grace telling him it takes time but forcing her to go hospital was rather ridiculous and great job at convincing her parents to allow her to stay at school but castration comment was amusing

5x13 To Each Her Own

Amy must have great vision to thinking buying her dress at a thrift store but she should of fixed it first before showing everyone and Ethan joining Kathy on the plane was nice

5x14 It's A Miracle

I'm surprised Kathy returned considering she's only fifteen but what was Ethan thinking by offering to get castrated and who would of thought what Ethan said on the way to the airport would make Ben come to his senses

Untying The Knot

Episode not on the site but what a way for everyone to find out that Amy and ricky were not married

5x15 Untying The Knot

I'm not surprised Anne was furious with George for lying about Robie's paternity and Jack refusing to get help a little surprising but inadvertently revealing the truth about Amy and Ricky's non-marriage was bound to happen sooner or later

5x16 Shiny and New

Jack refusing to get help back fired big time with him almost shooting George and after that letter to Ricky he now has some tough choices

5x17 Fraid So

I'm not surprised Cathy was stunned when her ex-boyfriend wanted to see their baby as he supposable signed the adoption papers so saying he didn't know she had the baby was strange, Jack obsessive belief in God is getting annoying when he's reluctant to see a councillor

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Well George was lucky Jack didn't shoot higher

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

I know what you mean but in the end he ended up going . I liked the way Ricky made Amy feel guilty about not being there.

First and Last

Just when you forget these kid are teenagers this episode reminds us they are because the one thing i like about this series this focus a lot on adult issues we can easily forget these are teenagers. Amy meeting the college admission guy and he explains to her what early acceptance mean and why she paid $2000 application fee. The fact she didn't understand this was crazy and than having Ben do the same thing but the difference he expected his father to pay really showed immaturity . . I thought his father cut him off ?

Jack getting convinced by that lawyer he could get million by sue the college was awful consider how they paid for his hospital bill and recovery. .

This episode really showed these character as spoilt teenager rather than adults.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-23-2013 16:03 ]

5x18 Money For Nothin

The guy from college admission pointing out to Amy and Ben the meaning of early admissions was amusing and disappointed that Jack is considering suing the university for failing to prevent his attack, Ethan sticking his nose it to the babies businesses is getting annoying but he was right

5x19 Interference

Amy's frantic search for her missing wedding ring was sad as Ben took it while she was asleep on the plane which was cruel and Ethan trying to get algebra taken of the school curriculum was just stupid

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Ethan really needs to learn a lot about talking to girls the whole conversation with stripper remark was highly amusing i can see why he didn't realise why it wasn't a big deal.

Thread