Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

5x20 First and Last

Grace and Amy crying at their parents wedding looked fake and it's not looking very good for Kathleen's mother but Ethan getting jealous when Kathy agrees to help Brian was crazy

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

They were crying because neither one wants to get married right ?

Reply 43#43 bala's post

The acting I thought was horrendous

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yes it really was but i think there is art to crying this was more of lazy acting on their part since the amount of time they spend filming you can understand why there were tired

5x21 All My Sisters With Me

Anne offering Amy the family home or the money from the sale was nice but it did sound like a bribe and Chloe offering herself to Ben as a distraction to Amy was bizarre

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

This show has really gone bit too crazy it like they don't care any more.

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Well not long before it's all over

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Yes but did they have make all girl crazy practically all of them don't want to get married and are looking for a way out.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

All of them being undecided about marriage is bizarre

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Amy is fed up living with Ricky and i don't like the fact she keeps refer to herself as a single parent when Ricky is actually still in the picture.

Grace feel guilty about Jack injuries and wants to make him happy was the reason why she agreed to get married

Adrienne doesn't want get married because she likes to be in control and she realise she's not in control if she marries Omar.

These are reason i think they don't want to get married.

[ Last edited by bala at 5-14-2013 19:40 ]

5x22 When Bad Things Happen to Bad People

Grace having a condom wrapper stuck to her skirt was amusing and Adrian looking rough was a surprise but was understandable after the breakup and that was a very generous offer from Leo

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

OMG how long can they keep lying to the guys but what Adrian did was mean but was the right thing to do someone had tell Jack and Ricky  but i liked Ricky's  reaction he really called Adrian on Omar breaking up with her. You would think she would be relived that she doesn't want to get married and it nice to Omar making tough decision that she didn't have the guts to do.

5x23 Caught in a Trap

Ben giving Henry a hard time for his decision about his future was disappointing and Ethan trying to have sex while babysitting was bound to backfire as he's a idiot and the way Chloe finally put her past demons to rest was impressive

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

I like that it was a trap and she really had me going in previous episode that she would go back to him but glad it was a good set up. I love the way Amy tackled in Ben in the hall who would thought she had that in her . Grace and jack both admitting they both pray god if either one survived they would get married was rather ridiculous?.

5x24 Thank You And Goodbye

Turning the finale episode into a flashback episode made sense and a great recap of how they all got to where they are now but now wedding was predictable

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Yes but look like only Aderina was the only one who got a happy ending. I expected more from this series finale hell would it of kill them do a time jump see what happens in the future would made this better series finale because this left so many question open.

Thread