Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

I saw a episode of this and thought it was quite good

Latest episode was good i figured marriage wasn't legal because of fake ID

Wow i really feel sorry for ricky

Wow arianna is one hell of character seducing your step-brother

The new episode just get better and better

i can't believe  amy thinking about  ricky seriously

Reply 66#66 bala's post

I know what is see thinking

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Well this is teenager for you-they are not adults like me and you  but the ending was good-seriously this added on here. we managed 6 pages discussion . it's so hard keep track of all the shows i watch more shows starting next month .

[ Last edited by bala at 2-22-2009 20:27 ]

reading these posts here is like reading a girls diary

i dont like this show at all.worst of it is the acting.

Reply 69#69 gyki98's post

Well it's very chessy

blame success juno for this show

Reply 70#70 bala's post

i liked juno.it had good actors who can act but these actors act like those from hannah montana(yes i watched 2 minutes of hannah montana,then i got a feeling like i was being mentaly abused )

Reply 71#71 gyki98's post

remember this show aim at high-school girls - i agree with  you but when i want watch a show that involves no thought i watch this

Episode 19 and 20

I'm so glad this is been added i finally managed to catch up on last 2 episode wow i can't believe there 1 more episode left until baby comes . Still this show does have funny moments in it.

season-finale

Great flash back episode what everyone was doing before everyone knew who is Amy

Episode 23 And Unto Us, A Child Is Born

This was a good season final with John being born but that was funny when Ashley and George moved out and into the house next door

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

Finally got around to watching it,  it amazing how these bunch kids are going to be part of the baby life. That baby has a lot people,  i just hope Adrian doesn't try sleep with him when he get older   .

it's really odd to me how unrealistically upbeat this show is.  it doesn't seem like a precautionary tale to me AT ALL!  I mean, it's a happy ending w the baby bringing all these ppl together and if amy whines enough her mom will take care of the baby for her.  I wonder how many teenage moms even live w their parents, let alone have a good relationship w them?  

this show was oddly addictive for me even tho I didn't actually *like* it.  despite the fact that I didn't like or relate to any of the characters, I couldn't stop wondering what was going to happen to them.  I hate the opening song, the acting was excruciating, and it's hard for me to believe that the writers weren't constantly so stoned they had no idea they were writing tripe.  there were so many things I didn't like about this show, so little of it made actual sense ... but for some reason, I kept watching.  for some reason, I cared about (most of) the characters.  (btw, liking the characters and caring about what happens to them are two different things.)  -end rant-

[ Last edited by Mercuriel1 at 5-4-2009 08:42 ]

Reply 77#77 Mercuriel1's post

i know how you feel i felt exactly the same way

Reply 77#77 Mercuriel1's post

I agree with you, the whole thing was so unreal but I had to keep watching the show waiting for it to get more realistic... but it didn't ... I'm suprised there is a season 2 coming up. And oddly I think I'm gonna watch it again

Reply 79#79 writemako's post

It's a tv show but suppose to be realistic ?

or is it?

Thread