Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

Reply 18#18 carlorica's post

Well yes he really should tell her before she makes mistake marrying that other guy

Episode 5 Born Free

Grace has let George's secret out and that was nice of Ben's dad to give Ricky the apartment above the shop

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

this show just gets crazier and crazy

The Summer of Our Discontent

What a great episode a few surprises but what a clif-hanger  at the end   i hope ben doesn't do anything stupid during the summer

Reply 22#22 bala's post

You sure hit the nail on the head. Amy and Jack spent the night in the same house and Ben walking in on it... WOW!!

Also I think that Amy's dad still cares for her mother but will not stand in the way of her happiness.

Can't wait to see what happens next week.

Reply 23#23 carlorica's post

We know nothing happen but he doesn't

Ep 2x07 Summertime

Wow what an epsiode. Ricky sleeping with another Girl and getting mad at Adrian while she is sleeping with another guy.

George wanting to get back with Anne and finally telling her he did not have the snip job.

This is going to be an exciting second half of a season.

Reply 25#25 carlorica's post

Ashley's high school entrance was over the top but made heads turn and with the new kid this should be fun but the possibility of Amy getting a new SUV from David will definitely cause trouble

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

This was a crazy compact episode, ,  Ashley  made a new friend on her first day. it's been ages since my first day of high school. John has really grow up   .

i love line: you relied on a calendar for birth-control   -that classic

Now who going get caught cheating -place your bets?

[ Last edited by bala at 8-5-2009 19:03 ]

Episode 2x08 A New Kind of Green

I know baby's aren't heavy but Amy carrying the empty car seat was funny

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

The whole debate what going happen Amy parent seem dominated the whole episode  and it was just funny but your right baby

The baby was a very funny part and I agree the whole ep on the parents getting back together and moving in is alot for just one ep.

I also love the fact that he may not have a place to stay now that he has sold the house.

Reply 30#30 carlorica's post

is it just me or does the writers seem like making all character argue with each other- Ashley seem only normal character on this show-everyone else is messed up.

Hot Nuts

Great episode Amy and Adiena argue was really good

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Amy also gave the coach a bit of a mouth full

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yes she did look like Amy start act like a mother

knocked up, who's there

Wow what an episode , Ben seem found another girl who happens to be pregnant (Heather ) Ben has a good heart but Amy needs to trust him otherwise their relationship is doomed but she seem insecure I'm glad Ben called her out on that , i liked how he came to her and told her that he went out with her as a friend, but what Amy did at the end giving heather support she needed is what she needed  Ben as an excuse for her to ask amy for help and she was smart how it played out.

Guild Dog - That's was funny

Ricky tell Adian about not marrying either her or Amy was interesting he was honest about that which i respected But Adrian revelation that she wants s*x with guys who have the potential to be husband was another great revelation but what message is it trying to tell us?. it's ok to have intercourse if your looking for a husband ?

Reply 35#35 bala's post

The guide dog was funny and Heather is having a tough time but it is nice to see Amy and  Ben looking out for her

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Why do i suspect she cause trouble between them ?

just what we need another love-triangle

cramped

This was very intense episode ricky i really felt bad when he was trying help out ashley but than what he almost Adrian was scary i mean he really is mess up teenager with a lot issues and she seem only one he can trust   . I'm glad she realised how damaged he really is.

ben got some explaining to do

Thread