Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Amy and Ashley arguing who gets the new bedroom in the garage typical sisters but who was Ben's mystery phone call from

Be My, Be My Baby

Wow John pointing at Adrian when Amy ask him who his mummy is . the look on her face said it all . Amy father is really funny giving advice to 3 guys . i liked the fact jack asked that guy about grace period i didn't know the fact he told him about a women period.who says you can't learn anything on TV..

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Anne going into labor and may not get to the hospital in time because of the dogs prank 911 calls and then the girls laughing at George was funny

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Well yeah thanks to the dog but ending 'who baby are you ' -George really is funny

2x13 You Don't Know What You've Got

Good episode i thought when they all left school was funny but the counseling session was a nice re-cap and the counselor trying to get them back to school was hilarious

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

There is something about this show that make it so watchable i mean we haven't seen a new episode for almost 5 months but this episode reminds us why we watch it, it's not teen comedy or drama but the situation these kids get up to are extremely funny how often could you watch a show about teens talking oral simulation so openly with each other. however Gracie mother suggestion was funny . what kind of mother tell her daughter do that if she doesn't want a boyfriend

i did find really refreshing that this has been the only episode where they didn't focus on AMY , all the secondary character got to shine in this episode.

The councillor was funny i mean how  she defending dancing with a student was funny but even more amusing she didn't care when they found out the transgression. You would think she would been embarrassed about it but she took it like it's was no a big thing.   

Questions
1) What's ben going to do ?
2) How's Amy going react finding ben Italian companion is visiting him
3) Do you think Ricky going to get some sort legal agreement for his baby

Well i love the ending to this episode i can't wait to see what she does to Ricky

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Jack paying 55 bucks to find out what Grace is doing was funny but it was her mothers suggestion and Zoe has put Ricky in hot water

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes that was funny the look on his face was priceless i mean what could he do

2x15 Loved & Lost

I thought Tom trying to explain why he dumped Tammy was funny

2x16 Just Say Me

Good episode the over head bed shot going through the days of the week and the expression on their faces was funny

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Did you notice it took them 3 days to get bored?

The Second Time Around

Well Ben and Grace was a real surprise  but I got hand it to the writer getting  the dog pregnant is taking the concept of this show a little too far.

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Ashley giving sex advise to Amy and Griffin sending Ashley a date was funny but Ben and Grace was a surprise

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

You can actually picture them as a couple can't you ?. I did find amusing Grace kissed him.

At this rate all main character have practically dated each other.

Having a pouch labelled condoms was really odd-it look like she had a monthly supply in there.

2x18

Well this was a nice episode it nice to see Ashley talking to her mum but Lauren thing really surprised me i didn't know about the fact she had a step-mother and look on her face when she reveal everything that bother her was priceless.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Lauren does know how to moan and Ricky teaching Amy how to kiss was lame

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

She is really dumb I mean all she had to do look into her bag and it would been obvious why he ran instead she thinking kissing Ricky would be the solution- it would been funny if Adrian had walked in instead Ashley

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Amy was in a no win situation with the condom and Adrian should of seen the kissing

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

i have feeling Ashley is going tell her ?

Thread