Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

2x19

I honestly don't know where to start with this episode OMG this episode really took the biscuit with what happens, this show really does give a great insight teenage girls i mean all these little secrets coming on and poor Ben he really admit REAL reason why he broke up with Amy which i think is crazy reason but very understandable. i think it was rational fear but than Amy telling him she kissed Ricky change his mind if that situation wasn't bad enough Adrian has made the situation worse. This really is a big mess

Reply 59#59 bala's post

The mother and daughter dance was horrendous

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Yes it was,  doing the chicken dance has out of fashion since late 80's

Mistakes Were Made

Great title for this episode, a lot of mistakes and i don't blame Ricky for running away

choices

Well we find out where Ricky run away to but it will be interesting what he will do with that money. I really hope Ricky will help with John .

These last two episode have been rather good seeing chain reaction of people mistakes and how things turn so complicated.

Good Girls & Boys

Great episode about communication with other people and i am glad Ricky manages to tell Amy what he wanted I think Amy is being unreasonable he only wants to take John for the weekends is good idea.

Reply 62#62 bala's post

Lauren and Madison telling their boyfriends that they don't want children backfired and Ashley's boyfriend made the right call by not stopping the night

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Betty gave some great advice considering the way Ben spoke to her but George and his hair plugs was funny

Reply 64#64 bala's post

I can understand why Anne wants to wait a year before re-marrying George especially with his hair

I Got You, Babe

Well talk about a great clif-hanger this all episode was about Ricky taking John weekend and the judge made the ruling . If she is pregnant is it Ben or Ricky?.

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Great episode nice cliffhanger with Adrian so next week is season final

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

yes it is from promo look like ben the father

Ben There, Done That

Well it was nice season-finale i felt birthday party night before was a bit selfish but ricky manages to invite Amy over on john birthday was nice .As for the clif-hanger we don't know whether she's pregnant or not we wait until next season.

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Yeah what a cliff hanger. What will Ben do if she is pregnant. I mean he did tell Amy that he loves her but can Amy stand the fact that he may be having a kid with Adrian. I though this may be the last season for this show but with this ending there is more out there to complete.

Here is hoping it gets renewed for another season.

Reply 72#72 carlorica's post

Season 3 starts in June 2010

Reply 73#73 bala's post

Nice!!! Can't wait for June now!!!

Reply 71#71 bala's post

The ending with Adrian's pregnancy test was kind of a obvious place to end the season and i think the part Ashley plays is great

The Secret Life Season 3 Discussion (**Possible Spoilers** )

Ok this episode really annoy me what was point waste the whole episode convince Ben that she wasn't pregnant and i just wish she would been honest with him. I always thought she was an upfront person but it always women who lie to men isn't it-it seem these women who choose to make these decision because it's their body and they can do what they want.

It would been annoying if she wasn't but glad she is from POV of a tv series.

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Yeah I kind of thought the same thing but I had a feeling she was leading Ben on to right the wrong she had done. Now she is going to get an abortion to fix the mistake.

Ashley is also starting to get more chummy with Ricky. I wonder if Ricky will make a move on her???

Grace is really upset with Ben. THe Other Guy needs to find a place to live. Wow what a season this is going to be.

Reply 2#2 carlorica's post

We don't know whether she will go through it

Thread