Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

Reply 1#1 bala's post

They did drag out the is she or isn't she pregnant But i thought that Jack looked to keen for his dad to take the job and be left behind for a year

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I think any teenager would be but i think he move in with Ricky

Accentuate the Positive

Well this episode was also going around in circles i mean it's ridiculous but we found out why she lied to ben and it's hard but it's her decision and fact Ricky told Ben the truth was right and wrong but i would like confrontation between Ben and Adrian instead of Ben almost breaking down in front of his father. i think he knows she planing on having abortion.  

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Jack asking the Bowman's if he can stay at their place so he can finish his senior year in town was amusing but Grace's reaction when he was invited to stay for dinner was great

3x03 Get Out of Town

Interesting episode it looks like Amy is going New York but Leo telling Ruben about the baby has got to backfire sooner or later

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

What the hell was that episode , it felt like a whole episode discussing what she's going to do-please hurry up the story drag it out

Reply 9#9 bala's post

It's getting tedious dragging this story line out and it will probably turn out that she was never pregnant

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

they can't do that since they actually had a doctor character that says pregnancy test are actually accurate it would pointless point to make a big deal on that.

I have to agree with the both of you this story is dragging out. I can see them doing some eps of Amy in New York. That will drag out the season even more.

Reply 12#12 carlorica's post

I think this season so far has been a disappointment it clear the writer don't have any idea i don't think they expected it to reach 3 season it does seem they struggling into write a decent episode, they can easily move on.

3x04 Goodbye, Amy Juergens

It's hard to believe with all the gossips in school that Amy is still unaware that Adrian is pregnant and Jack is running out of options for somewhere to live. Ruben and Cindy realize they are at odds over Adrian's decision but what pressure for Adrian now after what Ruben said but Tom's surprise proposal was sweet

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well i think she been busy packing for new york and wasn't in school was the reason she been unaware but eventually Adien need make a decision very soon and she risk losing her father if she goes through with it. it really put the pressure on her.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Tom's proposal was really cute but Adrian has alot to think about now and with the chance of a happy family being broken up over this is tearing her apart. She is starting to see the things that can go wrong with having sex before you are old enough to take on the consequences.

I also have to agree with you bala that the writers don't seem to know what direction to take and how to write it. Lets hope the season gets better. I can't see it last a whole season with the way things are now.

3x05 Which Way Did She Go?

Wow how quick the rumors spread about Amy being pregnant again was crazy, all because she's not there and Ashley making a move on Ricky has been a long time coming. Don't anybody check their caller ID on their phone before answering but it was amusing

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yeah Ashley making the move on Ricky was a long time in coming. I wonder if it will go any further. She is a little young for him.

The rumors about Amy were hilarious also. I mean you have one baby when in school and you leave and it is because you are pregnant  again.

It was also cool that Amy found out that the reason she is at the music school is because she is young and has a kid. I wonder if she will let everyone know about this fact.

It is also cool that Adrian's dad is finally letting her make her own dissicion even though he does not like it.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-6-2010 12:59  
Wow how quick the rumors spread about Amy being pregnant again was crazy, all because she's not there and Ashley making a move on Ricky has been a long time coming. Don't anybody check their caller ID ...
yes the telephone calls were kind of amusing but I have to admit this show has lost it's appeal it's been 5 episode they havn't quite yet resolved this situation?. let hope next week will final point to this story-line unless she decides to keep the baby. personally i think trying too hard to make it look like a tough decision and with every character putting their opinion across.

3 X 06 - She Went That A'way

Well the decision has been made and now the fallout is to come. This season seems to be more on the baby and not on anything else. There really is no great story line here. I watch it to see what happens next but that is all.

Oh well now for Ben to tell Amy what is going on and see where that leads I guess.

Reply 20#20 carlorica's post

That decision has been a long time coming, so the next question is who will tell Amy my money is on Madison but i think it will be by accident

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

yes but there are moving the episode so slowly all of this could easily happen within 3 episodes, it really didn't 6 episode before a decision is made . it's kind of funny all of sudden she changed her mind while accidental meet a social worker and i hate say this but  ben did the right thing i am glad he wants to stick with her and wouldn't it be funny if by end of the season ben and Adrian actually fall in love. i do think they make a good couple because they are opposite of each other.

3x07 New York, New York

The listening outside the bedroom was funny and now Adrian has told the whole school Ben visits Amy in New York but after all his rehearsal he blurts it out which didn't go down well but i was glad she heard it from him first

Thread