Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

Reply 6#6 redsoxpatriot30's post

Wow this is really good i download this on Wednesday but ABC Family is kind better network because it's got 3 out 3, first was kyle xy than greek and now this. i know there so many other abc family show but it really become favourite network over the summertime.

Reply 11#11 alexgirl's post

really ?

Reply 13#13 alexgirl's post

it's a shame

i was really looking forward to this

Reply 16#16 alexgirl's post

Well you were right it was awful-none of character have any redeeming qualities i mean it awful that state of high school girls in USA. the amount talk about sex was too obvious i mean no-way that much talk would so open.

i can't wait until she tell her parents i feel bad guy that likes her

Reply 18#18 01torres's post

same here i didn't like the first one but second was better and 3rd one i'm going to watch later. i just watch the cleaner an hour ago-i really liked it.

Reply 24#24 shopgirl3307's post

i actually find that annoying Grace is so committed to being a Christian and staying pure.

Reply 27#27 imarielle626's post

is this latest episode aired last night?

Reply 29#29 imarielle626's post

i was shocked as well glad she didn't say yes-practically everyone knows apart mum and dad but i think girl will her dad her daughter pregnant get him out of her mum life.

at the end they didn't really say who amy father is?

mother said in same situation?

Reply 33#33 shopgirl3307's post

kids never think about-there self-obsessed with their own problem that to think about it.

Episode 9 & 10

does anyone see inconsistency in this episode regarding Adrian dad in ep 9 he tell her he wants nothing to do with her and in last night episode he knocking on her door wanting to be a father-dthat doesn't make any sense i know some part of this show doesn't make sense but it very confusing and now reveal ricky shrink is real father madison?

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well what can you get beat up but ending on episode 10 was funny with the band

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

only got 2 more episode until season's finale

Reply 41#41 imarielle626's post

i thought there was 12 episode-episode 10 just aired?

anyone watch season-finale?

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

the ending to recent episode was strangely interesting

i really hope this show get added in the future

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

i still have 3 to watch tomorrow along with the shield update.

Reply 49#49 imarielle626's post

let see if it gets another season?

it's back on monday

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

i'm downloading it

Thread