129 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

5x19 Interference

Amy's frantic search for her missing wedding ring was sad as Ben took it while she was asleep on the plane which was cruel and Ethan trying to get algebra taken of the school curriculum was just stupid

5x20 First and Last

Grace and Amy crying at their parents wedding looked fake and it's not looking very good for Kathleen's mother but Ethan getting jealous when Kathy agrees to help Brian was crazy

Reply 43#43 bala's post

The acting I thought was horrendous

5x21 All My Sisters With Me

Anne offering Amy the family home or the money from the sale was nice but it did sound like a bribe and Chloe offering herself to Ben as a distraction to Amy was bizarre

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Well not long before it's all over

Reply 49#49 bala's post

All of them being undecided about marriage is bizarre

5x22 When Bad Things Happen to Bad People

Grace having a condom wrapper stuck to her skirt was amusing and Adrian looking rough was a surprise but was understandable after the breakup and that was a very generous offer from Leo

5x23 Caught in a Trap

Ben giving Henry a hard time for his decision about his future was disappointing and Ethan trying to have sex while babysitting was bound to backfire as he's a idiot and the way Chloe finally put her past demons to rest was impressive

5x24 Thank You And Goodbye

Turning the finale episode into a flashback episode made sense and a great recap of how they all got to where they are now but now wedding was predictable

129 1234567
Thread