Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Amy and Ashley arguing who gets the new bedroom in the garage typical sisters but who was Ben's mystery phone call from

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Anne going into labor and may not get to the hospital in time because of the dogs prank 911 calls and then the girls laughing at George was funny

2x13 You Don't Know What You've Got

Good episode i thought when they all left school was funny but the counseling session was a nice re-cap and the counselor trying to get them back to school was hilarious

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Jack paying 55 bucks to find out what Grace is doing was funny but it was her mothers suggestion and Zoe has put Ricky in hot water

2x15 Loved & Lost

I thought Tom trying to explain why he dumped Tammy was funny

2x16 Just Say Me

Good episode the over head bed shot going through the days of the week and the expression on their faces was funny

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Ashley giving sex advise to Amy and Griffin sending Ashley a date was funny but Ben and Grace was a surprise

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Lauren does know how to moan and Ricky teaching Amy how to kiss was lame

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Amy was in a no win situation with the condom and Adrian should of seen the kissing

Reply 59#59 bala's post

The mother and daughter dance was horrendous

Reply 62#62 bala's post

Lauren and Madison telling their boyfriends that they don't want children backfired and Ashley's boyfriend made the right call by not stopping the night

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Betty gave some great advice considering the way Ben spoke to her but George and his hair plugs was funny

Reply 64#64 bala's post

I can understand why Anne wants to wait a year before re-marrying George especially with his hair

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Great episode nice cliffhanger with Adrian so next week is season final

Reply 71#71 bala's post

The ending with Adrian's pregnancy test was kind of a obvious place to end the season and i think the part Ashley plays is great

Reply 1#1 bala's post

They did drag out the is she or isn't she pregnant But i thought that Jack looked to keen for his dad to take the job and be left behind for a year

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Jack asking the Bowman's if he can stay at their place so he can finish his senior year in town was amusing but Grace's reaction when he was invited to stay for dinner was great

3x03 Get Out of Town

Interesting episode it looks like Amy is going New York but Leo telling Ruben about the baby has got to backfire sooner or later

Reply 9#9 bala's post

It's getting tedious dragging this story line out and it will probably turn out that she was never pregnant

3x04 Goodbye, Amy Juergens

It's hard to believe with all the gossips in school that Amy is still unaware that Adrian is pregnant and Jack is running out of options for somewhere to live. Ruben and Cindy realize they are at odds over Adrian's decision but what pressure for Adrian now after what Ruben said but Tom's surprise proposal was sweet

Thread