Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

3x05 Which Way Did She Go?

Wow how quick the rumors spread about Amy being pregnant again was crazy, all because she's not there and Ashley making a move on Ricky has been a long time coming. Don't anybody check their caller ID on their phone before answering but it was amusing

Reply 20#20 carlorica's post

That decision has been a long time coming, so the next question is who will tell Amy my money is on Madison but i think it will be by accident

3x07 New York, New York

The listening outside the bedroom was funny and now Adrian has told the whole school Ben visits Amy in New York but after all his rehearsal he blurts it out which didn't go down well but i was glad she heard it from him first

3x08 The Sounds of Silence

Good episode with George planing a romantic date which you knew would backfire and Ricky asking Ruben to help his mother was nice but Amy reaching out to Adrian should be interesting

Reply 26#26 bala's post

It looks like the chemistry between Adrian and Ricky has gone but that was good between the gay guy and his father

Reply 28#28 bala's post

It's about time that Amy finally calling Ben, much to his surprise, and promises to talk to him in person when she gets home was interesting considering Ricky was going to see her

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I thought Ben was mad wanting to marry Adrian but now she knows what he is up to it's bound to backfire on them and everyone forgetting Amy birthday was strange

Reply 32#32 bala's post

What was Jack thinking by telling Madison father what kind of sex they were having but Grace insinuating to her mother about doing the same thing was amusing

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Poor Ashley she really shouldn't listen outside the bedroom door but all the sleepovers was strange and Ricky agreeing to take Amy on a date to see if there are still sparks should be interesting

Reply 37#37 bala's post

No but it would be nice if it did because Amy looks like she has feelings for him and it would be nice for John

Reply 40#40 bala's post

yes this would of been a good place to end the season and i cant believe Betty didn't know the value of the ring, Adrian didn't take much persuasion to keep the ring

3x15 Who Do You Trust

Madison trying to explain to her dad about her new boyfriend was amusing and if anybody should have an STI it should be Ricky

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Adrian did put her foot in her mouth when she said to Ben about not living together unless she's married and what a way for Amy to meet Ricky's birth mother

Reply 46#46 bala's post

The way Ricky discovered the truth about his mother being gay was amusing and it looks like Adrian and Ben are really falling in love

Reply 49#49 bala's post

It just shows Ben's not ready to get married with his comment about needing someone to clean up for them but at leased Adrian was ecstatic about the condo

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Grace pointing out her mothers top was inside out was amusing and the way George found out about rick's mother being a lesbian was great

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Grace winding up her mother about how good sex was the second time and so on was priceless

Reply 58#58 bala's post

How long can Ricky abstain for before he cheats and Adrian knows how to rub it in on how good Ben is

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Adrian inviting all her enemies was a stupid idea but the knock on effect upset a lot of friendships and Grace's mom and George arguing over socks was amusing

Reply 63#63 bala's post

The argument and then apologies in the school was great but cookies new nick name was amusing and that was a good turnout at Adrian shower it's just a shame she didn't remember their names

Thread