Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

Well i love the ending to this episode i can't wait to see what she does to Ricky

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes that was funny the look on his face was priceless i mean what could he do

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Did you notice it took them 3 days to get bored?

The Second Time Around

Well Ben and Grace was a real surprise  but I got hand it to the writer getting  the dog pregnant is taking the concept of this show a little too far.

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

You can actually picture them as a couple can't you ?. I did find amusing Grace kissed him.

At this rate all main character have practically dated each other.

Having a pouch labelled condoms was really odd-it look like she had a monthly supply in there.

2x18

Well this was a nice episode it nice to see Ashley talking to her mum but Lauren thing really surprised me i didn't know about the fact she had a step-mother and look on her face when she reveal everything that bother her was priceless.

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

She is really dumb I mean all she had to do look into her bag and it would been obvious why he ran instead she thinking kissing Ricky would be the solution- it would been funny if Adrian had walked in instead Ashley

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

i have feeling Ashley is going tell her ?

2x19

I honestly don't know where to start with this episode OMG this episode really took the biscuit with what happens, this show really does give a great insight teenage girls i mean all these little secrets coming on and poor Ben he really admit REAL reason why he broke up with Amy which i think is crazy reason but very understandable. i think it was rational fear but than Amy telling him she kissed Ricky change his mind if that situation wasn't bad enough Adrian has made the situation worse. This really is a big mess

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Yes it was,  doing the chicken dance has out of fashion since late 80's

Mistakes Were Made

Great title for this episode, a lot of mistakes and i don't blame Ricky for running away

choices

Well we find out where Ricky run away to but it will be interesting what he will do with that money. I really hope Ricky will help with John .

These last two episode have been rather good seeing chain reaction of people mistakes and how things turn so complicated.

Good Girls & Boys

Great episode about communication with other people and i am glad Ricky manages to tell Amy what he wanted I think Amy is being unreasonable he only wants to take John for the weekends is good idea.

I Got You, Babe

Well talk about a great clif-hanger this all episode was about Ricky taking John weekend and the judge made the ruling . If she is pregnant is it Ben or Ricky?.

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

yes it is from promo look like ben the father

Ben There, Done That

Well it was nice season-finale i felt birthday party night before was a bit selfish but ricky manages to invite Amy over on john birthday was nice .As for the clif-hanger we don't know whether she's pregnant or not we wait until next season.

Reply 72#72 carlorica's post

Season 3 starts in June 2010

The Secret Life Season 3 Discussion (**Possible Spoilers** )

Ok this episode really annoy me what was point waste the whole episode convince Ben that she wasn't pregnant and i just wish she would been honest with him. I always thought she was an upfront person but it always women who lie to men isn't it-it seem these women who choose to make these decision because it's their body and they can do what they want.

It would been annoying if she wasn't but glad she is from POV of a tv series.

Reply 2#2 carlorica's post

We don't know whether she will go through it

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I think any teenager would be but i think he move in with Ricky

Thread