Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres June 13, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:58 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

That normally OK for a not so popular show with less episodes per season

Reply 66#66 bala's post

It shows how immature Adrian is when she thinks she can come back to school after only one week and George hitting on Katelyn was amusing

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Madison calling the girls into the bathroom to tell them that she and Jack had sex in Ricky‘s apartment while Jack was telling Ricky was amusing but both regretting it was priceless and the janitor getting Grant to clean the rice up was great

3x26 …or Not To Be

Madison's dad overhearing her conversation was amusing and how sad for Adrian and Ben believing she is about to go into labor especially when all their friends turned up thinking the best but what was Grace thinking when introduced to Grant's ex, talk about putting your foot in your mouth

4x01 When One Door Opens

Rachel's story about her ex was sad but Ben and his father both regret getting married so will be interesting to see what happens next

4x02 Another One Opens

Adrian's face when Ben kissed her on the cheek was amusing but Ben's reaction to his dad's phone call about Betty offering to work for him was priceless and good for Betty being able to bring a smile to Adrian's face

4x03 When Opportunity Knocks

It looks like Leo has just realised what he has lost with Camile after the kiss and I'm glad Grace told Grant about the new guy she meet but i was surprised how well he took it

Reply 11#11 bala's post

It looks like they forgot with all the new additions

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I was just about to start watching now I've done all my abouts and guides

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I'm a little behind and with doing some work in the garden for the last couple of days I'm a little stiff after re-leveling a dozen slabs

Reply 13#13 bala's post

John was amazing that every time they argued he covered his ears but what a waste of time taking John to the hospital

Reply 19#19 bala's post

The wife slip up was funny and Amy joking when she covered her ears

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Saying it a second time was priceless

4x05 Hole In The Wall

I cant believe Ben spilt his guts to Adrian after she gave the nursery stuff away which was strange considering she wants to try again

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Ricky didn't stand a chance with her and it's obvious he walked out and turned her down but the way Adrian manipulated Ben to come home was impressive and Grace sneaking out to the car while he was inside having diner was priceless

Reply 29#29 bala's post

What Amy did was nice but with Carlee getting fired i don't suppose it's the last time we will see her and what was Nora thinking when she drank that bottle of wine

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Ben finding out the truth about his mother and the way her parents died was interesting considering what happened in the last episode with Nora

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I'm glad Grace did the right thing and warned Amy about what Adrian was planing to do about Ricky

4x10 - 4-1-1

Adrian offering Ben to be friends with benefits was amusing but was obvious she still wants to get pregnant and Leo's announcing he is getting divorced came as no surprise and Adrian's date has a good sense of humor with three wives and nine kids

Thread