Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Ricky asking Amy for a massage was amusing but Alice and Henry's situation was sad

4x12 Pomp

George thinking that Anne and Nora might have been bonding was amusing but Ricky being valedictorian was impressive and i hope Betty don't take Leo to the cleaners in the divorce

4x13 And Circumstance

Ricky's graduation speech was nice but the standing ovation for the proposal in front of the whole school was awesome and all the different hookups at the crazy party should be interesting to see how they turn out

Reply 43#43 bala's post

It must be close to the summer finale

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Yes i would be happy if they finished it of by the end of this season

Reply 48#48 bala's post

It look like the new girl Dylan and her friends Raven, Mercedes and Wendy might be trouble but it's nice to have some new blood and Ben taking the blame for the pot is not going to go down well with her parents

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Ben's minder standing behind Dylan at the window was amusing

4x16 They Gotta Eat

Leo letting slip about Madison sleeping with Lauren's boyfriend to her dad  was amusing and Madison's dad being the last to know was predictable but Amy text to her dad to explain was great

4x17 Suddenly Last Summer

There was obviously something bothering Amy when she was increasingly short with everyone and revealing that she might be pregnant again was a surprise but explained her mood but Anne's evening with Nora was amusing

4x18 The Beach Is Back

Dylan slipped up using cousin as an excuse to join Ben at school and Grace giving Jacob the cold shoulder is understandable considering how upstanding she thought her father was but as Adrian said it's not his fault

Reply 57#57 bala's post

He does but I think his accent keeps changing which is off putting

4x19 The Splits

What was Tom thinking by taking the car but giving the cop his fishing licence was amusing and Dylan and Ben fooling her parents the other side of the door was priceless

4x20 Strange Familiar

Kathleen resorting to bribery to get Grace to talk to Jacob did the trick but the joke about Opera was funny and the way Dylan is attempting to befriend Adrian is starting to get suspicious

4x21 Allies

Kathleen and George getting closer is going to be interesting considering Amy's reaction and her friends turning up unannounced is going to cause trouble especial if they all stay for a couple of days

4x22 The Text Best Thing

Amy announcing the 4th of July next year as their wedding date turned a few heads but the texting was amusing and Camille sense of hummer about being pregnant was priceless considering he told her he don't want any more kids, the rummer about Anne being gay speeding like wildfire was predictable

Reply 64#64 bala's post

I think another three this season

Reply 66#66 bala's post

According to Adams post #47 this has been renewed

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres June 11, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I think it was the same last year

Reply 4#4 bala's post

It's probable because they are kids and they pay them child labour rates    no but seriously there are only 24 episodes a season and they have their break in the middle of the season

Thread