Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

It was a busy ep but I think they needed to set the tone for the whole season.

I was not surprise with who had lost her virginity.
I was surprised with father asking his son for a condom.
I was surprised with who died and who was pregnant .

I can see Grace holding of on sex for a long time to honour the dead.

Yeah that was funny. It is also nice to see she is also starting to realize that she does not have to totally isolate him.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I have to agree with you on all points but one.

You see when a person is a christian they have this desire to trust and believe in God. If you do something wrong and something bad happens then you feel that God is punishing you for what you did wrong. That is just the way some people think.

I am a christian and know that is I do something wrong and something happens to someone I care alot about it is not necessarily God punishing me but testing me to see how much I care for him.

Anyway enough about religion... I am wondering if Ricky may use this to become better friends with Grace or even become Grace's girl friend???

I also liked the speech Amy's dad had with Ben.

I am still wondering if Amy's mother's baby may be her fathers and not the other guy's??

This is turning out to be a really good season.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Yeah he says he did but there is still that doubt that he may not have had it.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

That was awesome and kind of gives us a little insight into the season. Thanks for the info!!

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I have to agree with you there and I also have to shake my head at the ex husband not telling his ex wife that he did not have a vasectomy.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

You sure hit the nail on the head. Amy and Jack spent the night in the same house and Ben walking in on it... WOW!!

Also I think that Amy's dad still cares for her mother but will not stand in the way of her happiness.

Can't wait to see what happens next week.

Ep 2x07 Summertime

Wow what an epsiode. Ricky sleeping with another Girl and getting mad at Adrian while she is sleeping with another guy.

George wanting to get back with Anne and finally telling her he did not have the snip job.

This is going to be an exciting second half of a season.

The baby was a very funny part and I agree the whole ep on the parents getting back together and moving in is alot for just one ep.

I also love the fact that he may not have a place to stay now that he has sold the house.

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Yeah what a cliff hanger. What will Ben do if she is pregnant. I mean he did tell Amy that he loves her but can Amy stand the fact that he may be having a kid with Adrian. I though this may be the last season for this show but with this ending there is more out there to complete.

Here is hoping it gets renewed for another season.

Reply 73#73 bala's post

Nice!!! Can't wait for June now!!!

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Yeah I kind of thought the same thing but I had a feeling she was leading Ben on to right the wrong she had done. Now she is going to get an abortion to fix the mistake.

Ashley is also starting to get more chummy with Ricky. I wonder if Ricky will make a move on her???

Grace is really upset with Ben. THe Other Guy needs to find a place to live. Wow what a season this is going to be.

I have to agree with the both of you this story is dragging out. I can see them doing some eps of Amy in New York. That will drag out the season even more.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Tom's proposal was really cute but Adrian has alot to think about now and with the chance of a happy family being broken up over this is tearing her apart. She is starting to see the things that can go wrong with having sex before you are old enough to take on the consequences.

I also have to agree with you bala that the writers don't seem to know what direction to take and how to write it. Lets hope the season gets better. I can't see it last a whole season with the way things are now.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yeah Ashley making the move on Ricky was a long time in coming. I wonder if it will go any further. She is a little young for him.

The rumors about Amy were hilarious also. I mean you have one baby when in school and you leave and it is because you are pregnant  again.

It was also cool that Amy found out that the reason she is at the music school is because she is young and has a kid. I wonder if she will let everyone know about this fact.

It is also cool that Adrian's dad is finally letting her make her own dissicion even though he does not like it.

3 X 06 - She Went That A'way

Well the decision has been made and now the fallout is to come. This season seems to be more on the baby and not on anything else. There really is no great story line here. I watch it to see what happens next but that is all.

Oh well now for Ben to tell Amy what is going on and see where that leads I guess.

Thread