Thread
Printable Version

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers

4x23 4snp

I never heard anything so ridiculous that the 4th July was such a gay day because of the fireworks but Grace's reaction after her curious kiss was amusing

4x24 Love Is Love

Jack getting carried away with the girls kissing was such a typical guy thing and Omar breaking up with Adrian was a surprise but was the right thing to do, how did Ben go from finding out about the school burning down to sleeping with Alice

5x01 To Begin With…

The hotel upgrading Amy and Ricky's room was nice and George trying his best to keep their secret was amusing

5x02 Shotgun

Grace being the last one in her family to know about Amy and Ricky was amusing and trust her to turn to religion after kissing Adrian, George's speech when they returned was great

5x03 I Do and I Don’t…

I wondered why it was only Ricky on a stick but the song and dance routine was awesome but having to push the wedding cake around school was bizarre and Amy being asked to mentor the new pregnant girl was interesting

5x04 Lies and Byes

You would of thought Ben was smart enough to listen to his attorney and I hope all these party plans don't clash

5x05 Past History

Amy deserved to be taught a lesson for taking that much money to school just to spite Ricky

5x06 Holy Rollers

You just knew that when Grace persuaded her friends to attend church it would backfire and Dillon plat the song Ben was amusing especially when her dad it's about a rat, George not saying about what he seen on the laptop was interesting

5x07 Girlfriends

What Ben said to Camille and his dad was uncalled for and her knocking him to the floor was a surprise but well deserved and amusing, his dad laughing was priceless

5x08 Setting Things Straight

Henry making a move on Dylan was an amusing way to get his own back on Ben and Ben,s negative hallway speech was interesting, George standing up Kathleen for a talk with Amy was nice, Jack's face when Clementine said she keyed his truck was priceless

5x09 Property Not For Sale

Trust Ethan to open his big mouth in front of the adoption parents for Kathy's baby and it's a shame Bubba mist the pimp but Adrian was lucky she suspected he was a creep and Jack should of locked his door so he couldn't be propositioned but glad it all tuned out OK

5x10 Regrets

Looks like Jack needs to pray harder or he might get the wrong end of the baseball bat, Camille and Leo getting married was nice

5x11 Half Over

Ben finding the truth about Amy not being married was interesting and Jack remaining in the hospital after the baseball bat attack was predictable but I hope Chloe don't bring trouble to the Boykewich's after they take her in their home

5x12 Hedy's Happy Holiday House

A little early for a Christmas episode but still enjoyably, with so many sneaking into Hedy's toy shop I thought they would get arrested and Ethan, dressed as Santa to surprise John would of been nice if he hadn't feel asleep, how they got the very pregnant Kathy to hospital was amusing and who who of the the couple adopting her baby now own Hedy's

5x13 To Each Her Own

Amy must have great vision to thinking buying her dress at a thrift store but she should of fixed it first before showing everyone and Ethan joining Kathy on the plane was nice

5x14 It's A Miracle

I'm surprised Kathy returned considering she's only fifteen but what was Ethan thinking by offering to get castrated and who would of thought what Ethan said on the way to the airport would make Ben come to his senses

5x15 Untying The Knot

I'm not surprised Anne was furious with George for lying about Robie's paternity and Jack refusing to get help a little surprising but inadvertently revealing the truth about Amy and Ricky's non-marriage was bound to happen sooner or later

5x16 Shiny and New

Jack refusing to get help back fired big time with him almost shooting George and after that letter to Ricky he now has some tough choices

5x17 Fraid So

I'm not surprised Cathy was stunned when her ex-boyfriend wanted to see their baby as he supposable signed the adoption papers so saying he didn't know she had the baby was strange, Jack obsessive belief in God is getting annoying when he's reluctant to see a councillor

5x18 Money For Nothin

The guy from college admission pointing out to Amy and Ben the meaning of early admissions was amusing and disappointed that Jack is considering suing the university for failing to prevent his attack, Ethan sticking his nose it to the babies businesses is getting annoying but he was right

Thread