Thread
Printable Version

New Show Suggestions - Update.....

New Show Suggestions - Update.....

Hi all, as you know we have been working on compiling a list of shows that people have requested over the past year and have not yet been uploaded.

There are over 500 !! With that in mind, I am going to list the Top 50 shows that were requested (table below). Stone and Zhang are now reviewing that 500+ list of shows to see where we might have some copy right issues.

Therefore, we are asking for people to refrain from making new suggestions as chances are they are already in that list of 500+. When we get the feedback from Stone and Zhang, I will post all of those details here.

Your Top 50 (so far)

ShowNumber of Requests
Show Number of Requests
Law & Order (All)
35 Life on Mars
Star Trek Deep Space Nine 23 King of  Queens
Dawson's Creek
21 Touched by an Angel
Jag
American Dreams
Northern Exposure
America's Next Top Model
That 70's Show
Degrassi Junior High
7th Heaven
12 Dharma & Greg
Dr. Who Christmas Specials
Flight of the Conchords
Will & Grace
Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
Crossing Jordan
Inu Yasha
Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman
John Adams
Women's Murder Club
Lois & Clarke: The New Adventures of Superman
Cashmere Mafia
MacGyver
Frasier
My Boys
McLeod's Daughters
The Practice
Quantum Leap
Ally McBeal
The Dresden Files
Corner Gas
Twin Peaks
10 Degrassi: The Next Generation
Beverly Hills 90210
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Felicity
Girlfriends
Mad About You 9
Joey
The Cosby Show
9 M.A.S.H.
The Dead Zone
Road to Avonlea (aka Tales from Avonlea)
American Dad
8 Sliders
Chicago Hope
Tell Me You Love Me

[ Last edited by shinny at 7-8-2008 16:41 ]

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

Thank you-member have waited almost a month for this and let all members thank shinny for time and effort it took count 500 + suggestion by herself and produce this table.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Thanks Bala. I would have had it sooner only I had to attend to a personal matter, but we are making good progress !!

Reply 3#3 shinny's post

it's fine we understand

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

It turned out great Shinny!   Well worth the wait.  I'm sure it will be a great addition to the site.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Great Job! (And good to see that the shows I want to see most are all in the top fifty- actually L&O......... #1!)
Thank you for doing this for us!! This place absolutely rocks!

Great job Sinéad!!  So nice and neat and organized...you're way too much like me! It's scary!   I'm looking forward to seeing what shows could possibly arrive here in the future...can't wait to see that list!

I'm just anxious to see what we can't get because then I'll have something to go on so I'm not rooting for a cause that wouldn't ever happen. Because In Plain Sight has been added, I will start rooting for Saving Grace. It's a little on the adult side (TV-MA), but it looks so funny (at times), a "hip" cop show and is distributed by The Closer's home channel, TNT. Go Holly Hunter! Saving Grace, Saving Grace, Saving Grace...

Thanks Shinny for doing this. It is alot easier to see what shows have been asked for.

Something I would like to add to the list would be the Orignal Knight Rider Eps. with the new show comming in the fall it would be nice to watch the old ones.

Remember, this is only 50 of 500+

Again, please do not request any new shows until the validation of the 500+ has taken place.

Thanks for all your feedback. I am closing this thread now, so it will be for information purposes only. When we have the total list completed and validated, I will post it in this section.

Thread