Thread
Printable Version

Real Player is Driving Me Nuts - Ideas?

Reply 9#9 mnmbusch's post

I never had problems with RealPlayer until the last update they did- now it crashes on me often. Like you, the initial window works fine. I am going to try Real alternative and will share my experience (pros & cons) with others. It has been suggested to allow other programs to watch videos, however this would require (I believe) reformating every episode on the site since they are in Real Video format.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 13#13 mnmbusch's post

There is the possibility that your audio codecs for RealPlayer are not up-to-date. I will do a little research and see what I can find.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 23#23 mnmbusch's post

Never a waste of time to help people out. Glad you got it solved. Happy viewing!
E. E. Cummings

Thread