23 12
Thread
Printable Version

Sex And The City Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Sex And The City Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Season 1-6 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 00:04 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Sweet!

It's here

I see Ally McBeal will arrive with the next updates. I used to like that show back in the day, until it lost it's way

Reply 2#2 Milks26's post

i'm excited about ally mcbeal

Finally!!! Aidan!!

SATC here and Ally coming........ that sure made my day. I love the early Ally- and the music was always great. And Aidan.............. mmmmh. I'm off to watch LOTS of SATC tonight. And tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow. Happy!!!!!

im actuealy gona check this show out.i think ill regret it

it is educational.

I started watching this at uni as all my housemates watched it,  but it was coming to an end so I am looking forward to watching from the beginning to see what I missed!
"You're on the ride, you might as well open your eyes!"

Ally McBeal, whooohooo,

I never watched the show from the start, so I am wonder where I got hooked in the show.  Really glad its on here.

The more I watch this show, the more I feel that Charlotte and I are a lot alike.

Reply 10#10 dannixx's post

WoW!

Admin added the shows thread already? Man, I'm impressed...sweet!

I never watched from the very beginning- I have seen the first four and I think I never saw those. I must have joined at some later point

Anxious to see why everybody loves this show, I saw it online the night before the updates...great! I have always had a theory on relationships and wonder why we men go for these women who provide nothing to society. Now I have an explanation! Thank you Carrie! I'll continue through the first season and let you know what I think...Ally McBeal is right around the corner...another great surprise this summer! The minds behind the updates this time really hit the spot for people all across the site!

even though it is in the comedy format- I think Carrie asks lots of questions about relationships these days- the one on dating models, having dates with people in restaurants where friends cannot see you....... I am not a city chick but there are parallels to people I know and all in all....... it is interesting.

I've started watching it.. I'm currently on season 3... 2nd season was really good.. I can't wait to finish watching the entire series, because I'm dying to see the movie..   

Watching it again is so much fun- especially since I watched it dubbed into German before and the original is nicer. The voices are pretty close but still...........

I'm almost done with the series now.  It is so addicting!  especially since it is only 30 minute episodes.  I watched the first season on a road trip with my sisters.  We just kept hitting next and before we knew it the season was over!  Luckily we brought along season 2 as a back up

I kinda wish I hadn't already seen the movie because I now know how things end but I can't wait to see it again after I finish the series!

okay so I just finished the series.  it was so good!  A lot of changes happened between the finale and the movie.  Now I have to see the movie again though!

Reply 17#17 imarielle626's post

I feel the same way... I hate that I saw the trailer for the movie first before I saw the series.. I knew what was going to happen in the end. Anyway.. it's true that this show is addicting.. I finished the whole 6 seasons within a week I think!

SATC quiz coming soon!  

23 12
Thread