46 123
Thread
Printable Version

Rules of Engagement Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Rules of Engagement Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Seasons 1-7 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 23:36 ]

The main reason I began watching it was for David Spade. I guess its one of these shows that has really got it right with picking the perfect characters for the roles. My favorite has to be Jeff, then Audrey cause she's is fine for someone at her age Adam and Jennifer are also a cool couple. Every character really is crucial and important for the continuous success of the show.

Reply 2#2 J708's post

i prefer other til death-that so much funnier

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Is it  British?

Reply 4#4 J708's post

it's american just like this but i find it funner

Im watching the pilot right now, i think its gonna be one of my favorites

Reply 6#6 J708's post

Episode 2 is very funny-if i was you i would wait I'm doing a quiz on this show in few days.

im gona check this out

Reply 8#8 gyki98's post

take your time

I cannot recommend this and til death enough. I watched the first series of each when it was on but could not find the second series of either on the internet so have been in withdraw the past year. This has made my summer.

I must agree with bala though that til death is the funnier of the two but this will still have you in stitches.

Looks interested David Spade was hilirious in 8 simple rules. so I wonder what this show is about I never heard of it but that is the beauty of this website to see showds you enjoy or who have never seen before.

Jeffs cold personality is really what makes me want to keep watching this show. He was extremely funny at first. But David Spades line are classics. Really the first 3 minutes of the pilot made me love the show. Whom ever watched it, should know what I'm talking about. The scene with Russell and Adam in the restaurant.

Reply 12#12 J708's post

David Spades is over-rated-he not as funny as he was in older sitcom

Reply 13#13 bala's post

He was the best in Just shoot me.

Reply 14#14 J708's post

Yeah but he always plays the same type characters

The last CBS sitcom on Monday nights has finally been added! (Excluding The New Adventures of Old Christine...which I really want.) But anyways, this has impressive ratings and people must tune in for some reason. I used to gag thinking of CBS sitcoms, but they aren't half bad... HIMYM is my favorite, and The Big Bang Theory provides some laughs... Two and a Half Men was OK and I'll check out this show to see how it ranks between the other three.

Reply 16#16 redsoxpatriot30's post

i never depend on rating-i go watch an episode if i like it i continue to watch-you should never judge a show based on someone else's opinion

Reply #17 bala's post

Right...I mean, New Amsterdam was great but got dismal ratings... It's just that when shows get consistently good ratings or are at the top of the charts, then there may be possible material you find interesting. Critics do help sometimes when making a decision on what to see...although sometimes they're just plain wrong.

Jeff is hilarious. He's my fave. This show is pretty damn funny. Love it.

Reply 19#19 dannixx's post

he's a good comedy actor

46 123
Thread