Thread
Printable Version

Rules of Engagement Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

has this show been cancelled

Reply 21#21 spratt89's post

nope it has been renewed but wait for the date

http://www.deadlinehollywooddail ... -officially-renews/

im glad about that, as i just watched the 1 season and part of the second season and i like it

Reply 23#23 spratt89's post

i wouldn't it won't get another season after that

Thats ok, one more season of it is better than nothing

Reply 25#25 spratt89's post

actually it's only 13 episodes

Brian Dennehy Lands "Meaty" Sitcom Role

Brian Dennehy, a silver-screen vet and six-time Emmy nominee, is bringing his acting chops — and perhaps some savory lamb chops, as well! — to CBS' Rules of Engagement, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

In one of the sitcom's first episodes of the new season, Dennehy will guest star as the father of Patrick Warburton's Jeff. The verbal jabs fly between Jeff's wife, Audrey, and her father-in-law, whose alpha-male antics, unbridled love for meat and blatant chauvinism make his sometimes-gruff son look positively refined.

Dennehy's big-screen resume includes the tracking and capture of one John Rambo (in First Blood) and F/X. He won a Golden Globe for the TV presentation of the Arthur Miller classic Death of a Salesman.

CBS' Rules returns midseason. — Matt Mitovich

Reply 27#27 spratt89's post

This might make it interesting but last season was bad-first season was good but second season was bad because it losing the story-line i almost gave up watching the second season but i finished it.

me too, but i just hope its a little better

Reply 29#29 spratt89's post

i just finished the 3rd season and it was better than i actually remember they really made it better introduce Timmy and Jeff's new guy buddy

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I remember you saying this would be the last season but it was the best season so far and got a 4th season, now that is shock as it was on the bubble last year and now one of the first to get renewed for a new season.

Reply 31#31 spratt89's post

i didn't expect the writer turn it around in one season

Rules of Engagement Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers)

I have forgotten how funny this show is and poor Timmy i really like that new character . i can see Timmy is going put into more those type of situations and i can't wait to see how funny it gets. Great start to the season

[ Last edited by bala at 3-9-2010 19:11 ]

Snoozin' for a Bruisin'

Well this shows why you should never swap side in a bed

Rules of Engagement Season 5 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premiered September 20, 2010

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

Great opening episode and he actually did they couldn't stop Russell but Audrey dream about baby Russell was amusing.

Rules of Engagement Season 6 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premieres October 20, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-15-2011 08:16 ]

Rules of Engagement' cancelled by CBS

Rules of Engagement has reportedly been cancelled by CBS.

The veteran sitcom, which was recently moved to a new slot on Thursdays at 8.30pm, will not return for a seventh season, according to TV Series Finale.

The site claims that the sitcom's cast and crew are currently filming the last two episodes for season six, which will serve as the final episodes for the show.

Cast members - including David Spade, Patrick Warburton, Bianca Kajlich, Megyn Price and Oliver Hudson - were apparently informed of the network's decision on Friday night.

TV Series Finale credits an unnamed source as saying: "The reality is it's got to be politics. The network has always had it out for [series creator] Tom [Hertz] and the show.

"It really does seem to be a desperation move on their part to find something that hits it out of the ballpark in that Thursday 8.30 slot."

Warburton previously criticised CBS, after the network originally planned to air Rules in a "s**t" Saturday night slot.

"The scripts are great and we're having a lot of fun doing the show," he said. "But God knows if anybody's gonna find us on Saturday night."

Source

Unconfirmed by any other site that I visit.

Thread