30 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Middleman Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Middleman Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This is a stupid show but it's so bad it's actually good

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 11:37 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

it looks a bit like men in black from the promo picks.now ill watch the show

Reply 2#2 gyki98's post

Seriously this show for children under age of 12

Reply 3#3 bala's post

those were the worst 4 minutes of my life.that show is revolting

Reply 4#4 gyki98's post

i warned you

I watcched it yesterday and if I don't feel like any serious thought this is a show to watch. It had a few elements I really enjoyed so it is good for a light night. I love the guy outside of her apartment.

Reply 6#6 gabsimom's post

that why i kind of like as it as well it's very light-hearted and amusing-i just watch just how bad it can get

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I have now watch the 6 episodes but you have to laugh it is so bad

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Exactly-there nothing like this on tv  

now if this gets renewed that would really take the mickey out tv execs

episode 10

Vampire puppets-can this get any more ridiculous?

Reply 10#10 bala's post

lol - this show is like the old batman tv series..... it's all corn & cheese but hilariously witty.

loved the sex dreams with pip killer puppets - oooohhh scarey

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Who is this other woman he is also in love with and how long has she been in a coma. OK he didn't say she was but that is my guess.

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I agree.  It was on tv so I decided to come back here and watch the beginning to see what was going on.  Not a show I would follow regularly, but with no much else on now is can be mildly entertaining though way too predictable!

Reply 12#12 gabsimom's post

i think it's his wife who got killed or is in a bad condition

Reply 12#12 gabsimom's post

I am wondering the same thing!  That was the first unpredicted storyline thrown into the show!  Maybe he was married or in a serious relationship when he got pulled in to the middle organization and either something happened to her or he broke it off because he didn't want anything to happen to her.  Or he lied to protect Lacey after coming close to losing her to the vampire puppets.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Then he would have freaked about marrying Lacy because he would have broken the law if he was already married.
I know it is Ida or his Mom. lol

Reply 16#16 gabsimom's post

he wasn't in control the puppet were controlling him?

I agree with Tina, i don't think he has a wife.  Just the way he looked at the wedding ring from his and Lacey's wedding makes me think that it was all a lie to protect her.

Reply 18#18 imarielle626's post

Well i like the fact we are discussing this even through this probably worst show i seen they actually made us stick with it for 10 episode before they dropped that bombshell-that's very smart

Reply 19#19 bala's post

for those of us who made it this far

30 12
Thread