30 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Middleman Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 imarielle626's post

Sometimes i can't believe we are strong enough to still watch it yet i always do-at least latest episode didn't have any sound problem unlike previous two before that.

The Middleman 1x11

another classic kid's episode

does anyone else think that Tyler's new job is gonna turn out like some sort of "middleman" type of job that will some how bring WW up against him in some kind of way?  the way they had him dressed at the end of the show kinda screamed evil to me somehow.  anyone else? (or has my brain been running in over time mode?)

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 23#23 kwargalla's post

i think you have a point there

Reply 23#23 kwargalla's post

my thoughts exactly!  especially since he was under consideration for the middleman position to begin with

Reply 25#25 imarielle626's post

now the question is what sort of evil company is it?

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Totally true?!?! and what kind of evil is tyler going to urn into if WW dosn't save him first?  the mirror parallel world has given us some insight on what just might come next in the middleman world.

side note: isn't it funny how the middleman and lacey seem to find each other no matter the world!! ahhhh true love

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 27#27 kwargalla's post

that was best episode of middleman

i fell asleep at my desk trying to get through the second episode.....wow you guys are my heroes for making it so far into this show....I am sorry I can't do it...I JUST CAN'T
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 29#29 dognxtdoor's post

It takes a lot of effort to watch-this is a good example of a show challenging to watch

question now will there be a second season

30 12
Thread