Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Burn Notice Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Burn Notice Season 1-4 Here

Ok, the second episode was interesting we finally meet Carla and we find out a little something about her and it's going to be interesting who she is, we have some idea and actress who plays her you might recognise battlestar sci-fi show did you know she was in the middle of filming season 4 when she shot this episode she took 2 days off fly down to shoot this episode flies back to continue filming season 4 of BSG. just something i found out on usa website.

Good episode helping 2 people was interesting twist and he still managed to sort it out-love a bit with the mother and thepy woman

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 14:07 ]

My worry is that Michael doesn't see the fact that once they are done using him to get what they want that they are just going to kill him. I mean look at the forger, supposedly he was one of a kind, that there was no one else in Miami, and maybe else where, who could forge what he forged. And the second he was done, they killed him. Michael has to eventually realize that they aren't going let him live with what he knows.
LAPSUS CALUMNI-Slip of the Pen

Reply 2#2 Tigernach's post

but we know micheal won't get killed-purpose of show is for micheal defeat carla and move on another bad guy maybe her boss

Assuming that he can defeat Carla, I think the best he will be able to do when Carla comes gunning for him is escape and live. Don't get me wrong, I like Michael, and I think he is very skilled. But look at what he has to work with, a retired out-of-shape seal (Sam), and a trigger happy bank robbing irish women (Fiona), interesting but limited. Look at Carla, obviously bankroled big time, plus her people seem to be very competant, and also look what they did. Carla and her organization don't work for Uncle Sam, but they owned a federal agent/operative, enough to get him to burn a loyal spy, and get FBI details on him. They also killed this same agent seemingly without any consquences. As far as resources Michael is out of his league.

[ Last edited by Tigernach at 7-21-2008 13:44 ]
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 good points 7-22-2008 09:05

Reply 4#4 Tigernach's post

Your one hell of an excellent member-not many member can can actually discuss a show. you may have a point but hell don't the audience always root for the underdog?-i mean thing about it they managed through some tough time espically sam got kidnapped near end of first season that tough situation.

if micheal can beat carla-it would be impressive.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I have no doubt that Michael will triumph in some fashion, I am simply saying it is going to be in a limited form. For this season, I think the best Michael will get is to figure out what Carla and her organization want? It is probably after that, that one will see Michael achieving tactial success over Carla.

EPISODE 3

Average episode nothing too exciting

what do you all think of the season so far, as i think it's gone well except for the 3rd episode

How did ya'll like Daniel Jackson showing up? I think he took the role because of a show he and Teal'c have co-created. Daniel wil be playing the role of Lucifer in the new series while Teal'c will be one of the Arc Angels.

Reply 9#9 gabsimom's post

i barely recognise him great to see him in a diffrent role

Rough Seas

Hilarious. The look Michael got when he noticed his fridge on Virgil's boat was priceless. One of the best episodes yet.

the wait is annoying

i can't believe we have wait until next week for a new episode (2 week break )

me too, i dont know why they are doing that

Quote:
Originally posted by spratt89 at 9-4-2008 19:35  
there just dragging it out, it was better when people came to him, but now he has to do jobs for her, and its not the same, but the season is still good
What do you mean it's not the same-he still find out who burn him-guy never after him season 1.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

On season 2 right now:

S 2 looks interesting....

I figured out that te blonde was Carla before the guys did.

i know, they both must be stupid not to know that

Reply 16#16 spratt89's post

she was in disguise

i know, but he is supposed to be this great agent

Reply 16#16 spratt89's post

I think the best thing about S 2 will be the relationship dynamic between Fi & Micheal

Quiz coming soon!

Reply 19#19 Milks26's post

Yeah they finally got that out there

Thread