Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

but he burnt a spy .

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Yeah he did burn a spy and I think he regrets that.

I liked how he got Big Ed to turn the Green light off. It was hilarious.

It will be an interesting season with Mike helping out Vaughn figuring out who is in charge of the big picture. I can also see Mike helping other spys come into the fold.

I think the burnt spy is gonna be a new cast member.  I read somewhere that there was a new member added and my guess, this is how.  Michael feels for the guy so gets him to help out now and then.

it would have been nice to see a bit more of Michael and Fee, but i'll take Michael and him mom.  great sceens between them especially when he opened up to her and she huged him and said he wasn't simon cause that isn't the man she raised.  a perfect moment between the two of them. where she gets to take care of him for just a second.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 5#5 kwargalla's post

yes that thing with the mother was really great did anyone saw tear in eye when he said that it was fantastic. i think difference is that Michael has friends and family that look out for him that's the difference most burnt spy don't have that.

As to new cast member the burnt spy is played by Coby Bell . He's a good actor

Reply 6#6 bala's post

That is good to know. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Fast Friends

Well this is going interesting but who did Jessie mean he's going to kill the person who set him up-is that Michael or Vaugn ?. Nice introduction to the team

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I think it's Michael so this season should be interesting especially when he finds out who burnt him but after saving him what will he do next

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well i think there have develops some team work to make it more interesting .

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I hope Jessie sticks around......nice to see Jason from 'The Game' getting a action role.

Great season opener!

3. Made Man - 06/17/10

While investigating an underground artillery operation at the Port of Miami, Michael and Jesse come across a port worker being threatened by dangerous mobsters. To get the mob off the docks for good, Michael will need to call on the help of a familiar friend.

Reply 12#12 Milks26's post

Good episode but but Sam's tail about not leaving a man behind backfired but the second plan worked out great and Madeline finding out what Michael has done to Jessie should be interesting

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes she really has a knack for finding out things .

4x04 Breach of Faith

That was a close call in the hostage situation when Michael managed to get the crooked boss to point the gun as swat came in and then relying on the assistant to backup their story to the police

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

That was a risk depending on the assistant to back up their story but she came through at the end.

Overall, Breach of Faith was boring, except for the scenes with Jesse & Fiona, and the final part of the episdoe.

Neighborhood Watch

not a bad episode making a doctor into ruthless killer was great

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I think the doctor enjoyed that too much but what a great result and David didn't even have a gun himself

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes he did seem enjoy but Michael team did the hard work and we have wait 2 weeks for next episode

4x06 Entry Point

Good episode when Michael and Fiona pose as security consultants to stop a notorious antiquities thief from stealing a priceless artifact. I had a feeling he was set up because it was to obvious and she gave herself away after the swap

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well they got information they wanted but i kind of wanted them join forces .

Thread