Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 22#22 bala's post

It was sly how Jesse tricked the hired hitman,  and got the goods in the end. Jesse's officially welcomed into the team.

I knew Selena was the crook from the start, the security guard was too obvious - she used her access to his personal files to set him up for the fall.

Great episdoe after 2 week break

4x07 Past & Future Tense

Good episode with Burt Reynolds who has aged well but trying to shake down the congressman backfired until the Russian spies arrived and i wonder what they have heard about Michael to be so scared of him

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well i think Michael killed a few Russian people but this was a great episode

Where There's Smoke

Another great episode when Fiona get kidnapped to protect a client the kidnappers really underestimate her and i thought it funny how they managed turn the tables but that ending with Micheal having lie to new guy was awful.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Trust the guy they were trying to help to go behind their backs but turning the tables on Jacob was great

4x09 Center of the Storm

Good episode with Michael impersonating a hit-man in order to find the witness for the FBI and Vaughn trying to bribe Fiona with Jesse burn notice was great

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yes but the question can Michael deal with Simon?

Hard Time

That was some quick thinking by Sam when getting followed by the gang. So Michael finds Simon tape and he also find out how he got recruited.

I love the fact that Simon seems to know how to bring Michael in deeper. I wonder if Michael will take out the Black guy. He seems to be the person that burned Michael.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

That was quick thinking by Sam but when you think how quick they got them guys to follow Sam from the prison it makes you wonder who is actually in charge with so many guards on the take

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Still it was rather impressive how Michael broke in prison than having to change his plan at last minutes switch the guys around.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I thought leaving him the gun was strange but made sense when he opened the shutter

4x11 Blind Spot

Wow great episode when Michael and team come to the aid of a woman who has her entire life savings wiped out by a sleazy womanizer but Jesse pulling the gun on Fiona mean the tables about to turn on them

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

We all knew this was coming but what a way to find out.

Guilty As Charged

A great summer finale and we still no idea who took book but i figured it had to be either Jessie or  Vaugh. Michael will be out action for few days. . It's good clif-hanger since we know he's not dead.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Double crossing the kidnapper was great and the cliffhanger of who has now got the bible was nice but i think it's Jessie or a new player

Eyes Open

Nice returning episode but Jessie payback to Fiona was great blowing up her house

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Jessie doing that was ok, but I think he is starting to be a big baby.  He has to realize by now that he was burned by accident, with all the cases he has done with the others, he has to begin realizing that they are not the bad guys, just that he was the wrong person at the wrong time.

Reply 40#40 sanggye's post

Well it's going take some time to build trust.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Well he blew up Fiona's house and shot Michael, I would think that would even them out somewhat

Thread