Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 42#42 sanggye's post

What about Sam ?

Reply 39#39 bala's post

I think Jessie did the right thing because the bomber would of killed the cops but i would of loved to of seen the look on his face when he realised someone else had triggered his bomb

Hot Property

Well what started as a simple cases certainly turn out complicated with a  twist but they finally managed to get the case back. They should known that she would double cross them and I liked how they managed make fake chemical weapon.

Reply 45#45 bala's post

I liked how Madeline, Mother strong-armed them to work out their problems
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 46#46 sanggye's post

Well that mothers for you

Reply 45#45 bala's post

I like the way they got their own back on Natalie after she double crossed them and I'm surprised Marv came through with the money

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Well yeah but Jessie was smart enough figure he was recording him.

Hot Property

Well even when Micheal in relaxing he somehow get invloved into trouble and no surprise Nate caused it but what a great plan disassembling a whole and reassembling it on bad property.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

I liked the commando lift and teamwork used  
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Stealing the car back after it was planted in the lockup was quick thinking but the icing on the cake was rebuilding it in his back garden

Dead or Alive

Look like the exchange didn't go to plan .

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Did you think it would? If i was Michael, i would have used a dummy disk, but he was honestly hoping for it to be legit.

Reply 53#53 bala's post

That was good that the wife was able to convince Pete that her husband was still alive and the Marv situation was never going to end well

Reply 54#54 sanggye's post

A part of me did

Reply 53#53 bala's post

You should have expected that something was going to go wrong. This is BN they're going to drag this thing out.

What surprised me was the reappearance of Brenner.

2 hr finale should be interesting

Reply 57#57 Milks26's post

Where have you been i  have missed you ?

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Sup dude!

It's nice to be miss....I missed everyone too

Internet at home is down, so I'm now in the library. But, I do log in from time to time.

Reply 59#59 Milks26's post

That must be annoying

How long has that been case -will be fixed soon ?

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Yep it is......but, at least I can still watch my shows on the tele

Hopefully in the new year.

Have you been behaving urself?

Reply 61#61 Milks26's post

Yes i don't get in trouble much since i only post about TV shows.

I have given up complaining about things i can't change

[ Last edited by bala at 12-15-2010 17:05 ]

Thread