Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

i recognised her straight away she just changed her hair but eyes give it away. it amazing how same women look with different hair

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I watched Burn Notice first and not long finished watching Battlestar Galactica

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

She been BSG since the first episode ?

Episode 2 Question & Answer

What useless guys he had to watch the boy to busy watching TV to realise the boy had gone

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well what did you expect

that cop create some trouble for micheal

[ Last edited by bala at 6-12-2009 10:28 ]

Episode 3 End Run

Average episode but after Nate got shot by Brennan that was a good but risky bluff about his money and daughter

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was good episode the actor that plays brennan makes a good guy -to think vic mackey could see him now . how much C4 does fiona have?

Nothing special happened last night......show getting played out

Reply 16#16 Milks26's post

We can't expect action-packed episode every time

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Storyline......I don't watch the show for action.

Reply 16#16 Milks26's post

atlast i caught up with u guys.3rd ep of season 3 was one of the best.i dont think its geting played out.i like the cop think.

6/25/09 - Fearless Leader

Michael tries to deal with one of the city's most wanted criminals on his own in an attempt to get the police off his back; Sam must contend with an IRS agent who turns out to be the son of an ex-flame.

Episode 4 Fearless Leader

Great start for most of use there is never a cop around when you want one but Michael there is always a cop around when he don't want one

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well it was nice of him to help detective out

Nice episode ....Jen Espisito would've been much better in the cop role....to bad she dropped out

Fi: "Carlito's? We eat half our meals here!

"Have you forgotten what a date is???"

sooo funny

It was a great ep. I can't wait to see what happens next. This show really catches my attention and the things Michael has to do to survive are hilarious

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Signals & Codes....was pure torture. I usually re-watch BN when it re-airs at midnight on USA......I'll pass tonight

Man, thank God next week's episode looks much better.

Reply 26#26 Milks26's post

Well what didn't you like about the episode ?

6. 07/16/09 - The Hunter

An operative from Michael's past is hunting him, and  Michael is forced to seek help from a prominent member of Miami's underworld for help. A man approaches Michael with an offer.

Thread