Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Burn Notice is coming back at a new (old) time! That's right, we're moving back to 10/9C for the winter half of Season 3, with the first of seven all-new episodes starting Thursday, January 21

3x10 A Dark Road

Good returning episode i thought using his mother to blackmail the woman for the medical records was cruel because he broke in and trashed the place to cover it up

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

I hope Madeline (his mom) can reconcile with Tina....it was nice that she had a friend

3x11 Friendly Fire

Good episode i thought Omar and his gang being scared of Michael clicking his fingers was funny

It was cute how he always snapped his fingers and something blew up. Then at the end Omar did it as Michael walked away.

The new guy is going to be fun to get to know.  He is insane and can think on his feet. Just like Michael.

It is also nice that Michael invited Fiona over before he went to met the new guy. Shows he is starting to show more feeling towards Fiona.

Reply 53#53 carlorica's post

Decent episode

Yeah, love that Micheal and fiona are finally actually together and on the same page

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

The finger clicking was funny i think it little thing like that make the show great to watch because we know the trick and the Omar and his gang doesn't.

Tonight:

12. Noble Causes - 02/04/10

Michael is caught off guard by a visit from his drug-dealing neighbor Sugar, who needs protection from a crew of thieves. Michael also tries to adjust to working with a new partner.

Reply 57#57 Milks26's post

I forgotten about Suger that guy is so funny and poor Claude I mean Micheal didn't mean to get him killed

3x12 Noble Causes

I liked the way Micheal coned the fire service out of the jaws of life and Fiona loves her explosions

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Yes his facial expression really sold it

Reply 60#60 bala's post

This was a good episode...

Gilroy is simply a cold motha....Claude became dispensable, and that was just it!

Claude dying from his injuries was funny.

Partners in Crime

Well this interesting episode Larry was back he created so many problem but i am glad he managed repair his relationship with his friends

Reply 63#63 bala's post

We have to wait to find out what is so special about that plane

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

I think that's a good thing they reveal Gilroy plan slowly

3x14 Enemies Closer

I didn't think much of this episode but we are one step closer to find out about who is on the plane

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Well the episode was a bit amusing Micheal telling the fashion guy he's a drug dealer who stitches drug into his clothes was great line.  

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Filler episode.....Gilroy plans slowly unfolding.

That's the only think I hate about this show....they drag sh  t out for so long

Thread