Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 68#68 Milks26's post

Well i think that why we watch it - you know we going find out answer by season finale

6 or 7 more episodes

Reply 69#69 bala's post

No....there's only 2 more episodes left

Reply 70#70 Milks26's post

WHAT.........i thought there are 21 or 22 episode per season ?

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Nah, after last night's episode...USA said only 2 more episodes left.

Remember they spilt season 3 into 2 parts.

Tonight

Fiona gets more than she bargained for when she gets involved with a paranoid kidnapper; Michael's plan to stop a black operative has deeper consequences.

Reply 73#73 Milks26's post

It was great episode what an ending

Reply 74#74 bala's post

Tonight's Fianle: Devil you Know

Michael's worst fears come to life when a world class terrorist is unleashed on Miami, threatening to detonate a bomb if Michael doesn't give him what he wants.

Dressed to Kill

Finally after 3 years of watching this show we finally find out why Micheal has the burn notice and it was quite a journey and now management owns his ass .

Great episode, not quite sure about the ending though.

Reply 77#77 slade01's post

this show starting to drag..... Will see what happens in June....

That's why I love the Shield...nothing dragged in that show....own the entire series

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 3-5-2010 22:40 ]

Reply 78#78 Milks26's post

I think 3 seasons to find out wasn't bad they could dragged this on until end of the show

Reply 79#79 bala's post

You're kidding right? 3 seasons is not long?

Reply 80#80 Milks26's post

I am just saying they could dragged it longer the problem is when he get burn notice reversed where can the show go?.

Reply 81#81 bala's post

I agree, it's not like Micheal can be the resident Miami spy, hiding people at his mothers house.  the show really is based with the thought that micheal is burned and will always be.  In saying that i am interested in finding out who managment is and who he works for!  just hope it wom't take the whole next season to find out.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Season 4 teaser

Quote:
Originally posted by kwargalla at 3-8-2010 11:46  
  In saying that i am interested in finding out who managment is and who he works for!  just hope it wom't take the whole next season to find out.
Yes, it will. You haven't figured out this show can move slower than a turtle at times.

Reply 84#84 Milks26's post

yes i figured that out but a girl can dream, can't she

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Management may think they own his ass but I think they owe him their life. He could have let the guy kill him but he does not believe in random killings unless it is required.

Burn Notice Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Friends and Enemies - 06/03/10

Michael helps Fiona and Sam protect a lawyer against the city's most dangerous biker gang. Meanwhile, he must team up with an unlikely ally to stop a looming terrorist threat... but quickly finds that no mission is without its price.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-24-2010 09:27 ]

Reply 1#1 Milks26's post

Good season opener with Michael now working with Vaughn and nice work in getting Big Ed to turn the green light off on the lawyer

Thread