Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Jessie doing that was ok, but I think he is starting to be a big baby.  He has to realize by now that he was burned by accident, with all the cases he has done with the others, he has to begin realizing that they are not the bad guys, just that he was the wrong person at the wrong time.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Well he blew up Fiona's house and shot Michael, I would think that would even them out somewhat

Reply 45#45 bala's post

I liked how Madeline, Mother strong-armed them to work out their problems
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 50#50 bala's post

I liked the commando lift and teamwork used  
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Did you think it would? If i was Michael, i would have used a dummy disk, but he was honestly hoping for it to be legit.

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

The safe getting and cracking was interesting, like that Brennan is dead

Reply 69#69 bala's post

It's possible that he will get burned again, they will probably say something he disagrees with.

Reply 73#73 bala's post

I agree, Jesse should come first in the Spy Job Market

Thread