Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

It was a great ep. I can't wait to see what happens next. This show really catches my attention and the things Michael has to do to survive are hilarious

Reply 31#31 bala's post

You are correct nothing special happened but I loved the commentary at the end when you hear Michael say "... You may have to dance with the devil to get the thing you want most..." or something like that.

Looks like Michael will be dancing with the devil now.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I have to agree there. But what would the show be without Fiona. She is Micheal's good side. Keeps him from doing something stupid well except for this time that is.

It was a great episode. Micheal has another friend in the underground that he can call upon. He and Fiona will be together as Fiona can't go back to Ireland

Yeah but it does make for a good reason. Now she can help him figure out who is going to be coming after him.

It was cute how he always snapped his fingers and something blew up. Then at the end Omar did it as Michael walked away.

The new guy is going to be fun to get to know.  He is insane and can think on his feet. Just like Michael.

It is also nice that Michael invited Fiona over before he went to met the new guy. Shows he is starting to show more feeling towards Fiona.

Management may think they own his ass but I think they owe him their life. He could have let the guy kill him but he does not believe in random killings unless it is required.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Yeah he did burn a spy and I think he regrets that.

I liked how he got Big Ed to turn the Green light off. It was hilarious.

It will be an interesting season with Mike helping out Vaughn figuring out who is in charge of the big picture. I can also see Mike helping other spys come into the fold.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

That is good to know. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

I love the fact that Simon seems to know how to bring Michael in deeper. I wonder if Michael will take out the Black guy. He seems to be the person that burned Michael.

It was an ok ep and the ending was kind of nice. It does make you wonder what went on the week he was away.

I know this has been renewed for another season so I can't wait to see where they take the story from here.

Thread