Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 28#28 Milks26's post

What an episode! I enjoyed every second of it.

I liked Michael's mom tactic....befriend....then conquer

Tonight

8. Friends like These - 07/30/09

Barry enlists Michael's help in tracking down his money-laundering client list, which was stolen. Fiona disagrees with Michael' s attempts to reconnect with the intelligence community.

Season 3 Finale

Long Way Back

A dangerous man from Fiona’s past resurfaces in Miami after years of hiding, with deadly intentions. Teaming up with Fiona’s ruthless brother, Michael will do whatever it takes to save her even if that means crossing a few lines.

Burn Notice is coming back at a new (old) time! That's right, we're moving back to 10/9C for the winter half of Season 3, with the first of seven all-new episodes starting Thursday, January 21

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

I hope Madeline (his mom) can reconcile with Tina....it was nice that she had a friend

Reply 53#53 carlorica's post

Decent episode

Tonight:

12. Noble Causes - 02/04/10

Michael is caught off guard by a visit from his drug-dealing neighbor Sugar, who needs protection from a crew of thieves. Michael also tries to adjust to working with a new partner.

Reply 60#60 bala's post

This was a good episode...

Gilroy is simply a cold motha....Claude became dispensable, and that was just it!

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Filler episode.....Gilroy plans slowly unfolding.

That's the only think I hate about this show....they drag sh  t out for so long

Reply 69#69 bala's post

No....there's only 2 more episodes left

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Nah, after last night's episode...USA said only 2 more episodes left.

Remember they spilt season 3 into 2 parts.

Tonight

Fiona gets more than she bargained for when she gets involved with a paranoid kidnapper; Michael's plan to stop a black operative has deeper consequences.

Reply 74#74 bala's post

Tonight's Fianle: Devil you Know

Michael's worst fears come to life when a world class terrorist is unleashed on Miami, threatening to detonate a bomb if Michael doesn't give him what he wants.

Reply 77#77 slade01's post

this show starting to drag..... Will see what happens in June....

That's why I love the Shield...nothing dragged in that show....own the entire series

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 3-5-2010 22:40 ]

Reply 79#79 bala's post

You're kidding right? 3 seasons is not long?

Quote:
Originally posted by kwargalla at 3-8-2010 11:46  
  In saying that i am interested in finding out who managment is and who he works for!  just hope it wom't take the whole next season to find out.
Yes, it will. You haven't figured out this show can move slower than a turtle at times.

Burn Notice Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Friends and Enemies - 06/03/10

Michael helps Fiona and Sam protect a lawyer against the city's most dangerous biker gang. Meanwhile, he must team up with an unlikely ally to stop a looming terrorist threat... but quickly finds that no mission is without its price.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-24-2010 09:27 ]

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I hope Jessie sticks around......nice to see Jason from 'The Game' getting a action role.

Great season opener!

3. Made Man - 06/17/10

While investigating an underground artillery operation at the Port of Miami, Michael and Jesse come across a port worker being threatened by dangerous mobsters. To get the mob off the docks for good, Michael will need to call on the help of a familiar friend.

Overall, Breach of Faith was boring, except for the scenes with Jesse & Fiona, and the final part of the episdoe.

Thread