32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Eureka Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Eureka Season 3 Here

Click Here For The Eureka About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Eureka on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 21:53 ]

Episode 1

Ok, i really missed this show and what a brillant first episode-so glad this site updated it very quickly-this was brillant i can write so much about this episode and I'm sorry spoilers i will start with MARTHA now that fantastic toy i love the bit when Carter tried put it in jail i loved Nathan line 'you put a warship in jail'That line was delivered brilliantly i found it funny, there were so many fantastic moment i can't count them all.

The fixer-please tell me that everyone figured out she was bad guy for this season as soon as she was introduced?, that was so obvious-i wonder purple stuff is in the container.

Nathan & Alison-poor carter we know she will end up with him in the future so i don't know he has that future knowledge that can be powerful right?, we will just have wait and see what happens right.

Cafe fridge-that first time we saw that big freeze that one hell of a fridge.. Nice used of carter daughter that nice touch she hardly many chances to act and i think she did a good job in this episode.  

Reply 4#4 gabsimom's post

i liked the dry cleaning lady

Episode 2

Wow this show really reality tv to whole new level   . it's great to see henry again.

What do you think is fixer plans?

at end of episode she watching that old film eureka 'report if seal is broken'

I hope zane going good guy but we will find out how things are going fit together i liking zoe wasn't been ignored so far this season

Reply 15#15 kwargalla's post

glad you liked the episode i do agree groundhog day story-line has been done death on many show but at least this one was amusing to watch. i was sad to Stark gone i mean poor Alison but your right but sacrifice himself for her was rather romantic.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

The problem with day-break was there was no conclusion

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

it was getting good by end when he found out someone else re-living the day

Reply 22#22 Milks26's post

Well your right i hadn't notice it was henry but he does everything around the town. i don't think Eureka is a secret town remember how carter and zoe found it by accident in first episode?,

Stark is in another time dimension which is cool.

Reply 24#24 Milks26's post

you have a point there but going back to original comment by you

Q:Why can Carter's ex & sis just stroll through whenever they like.?
A: Because Carter told them how to get there

Q:why Stark is not dead?
A: Well i don't have technical answer but from my limited understand the new clock thingy is different old the other guy used and this new thing because it's more accurate it some transferred his body in light particles and scattered him across time.

Plus we need Stark killing him off is like killing another genius

Q:.I was wondering why Henry was absent from this major event.
A: i think you answered that question-he was ordained minister plus he doesn't have GED clearance since he doesn't work there.

i don't think you are happy with this

not a bad episode i thought it ok episode but that nice of nathan imprint himself on that diamond

ok i hate to admit this i'm a real fan of this show but i really think they just don't know what to do with character they have kind run out ideas , giving that it going 22 episode season and not 13 episode season mean more time to do these type of episodes because there are in no hurry to speed up story telling like they did in last 2 seasons

Eureka 3x06

This was a fun episode and i love when he went through his daughter that funny-well that's one way impress a woman isn't it .Carter is getting suspious of that woman she up to something with that key    

a kid creates a sun almost destroys the the town

Reply 34#34 spratt89's post

Well good ending through love bit when run on hot ground because tires melted

Reply 36#36 spratt89's post

espically zane line: i'm game if you are look on carter face was priceless

Wow this brillant episode

Reply 40#40 spratt89's post

glad you liked it

Reply 45#45 kwargalla's post

nope no information is available

32 12
Thread