32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 47#47 kwargalla's post

It feel like a long wait

Reply 50#50 kwargalla's post

i just assumed it was cancelled?

Eureka 3x09

Good episode replace Carter with an robot was funny and quite typical i don't blame Jo for quitting.

Eureka: Salli Richardson-Whitfield

Eureka 3x11

Meet carter new love interest it's obvious but what a classic Eureka Episode

It's Not Easy Being Green

Nice title for the episode

If You Build It...

Interesting episode self-drive that put automatic out of business can you imagine that. Nice episode crazy sci-fi episode that classic to watch

Ship Happens

Poor henry dealing clone of kim from the ship . bio computer is awful it look disgusting . This really emotional episode i thought it would be Nathan but Kim was a surprise. . i just find it funny because regensis this episode reminded of the show .The green light look like alien town

Shower the People

Great episode i mean radiation causing people drown internal and Alison figuring out that baby monitor hook up to jack

You Don't Know Jack

This was classic recap episode of everything happen in eureka

Have an Ice Day

Well you just knew Tess first day as the Head GD wouldn't go so smoothly, bring down GD building on her first days wasn't good idea but they save the town just in time. it's getting point where you really are not surprised by anything happen in this town i mean it like normal day. it was great to see Tagget he's always funny..

Reply 66#66 carlorica's post

Well yeah but it was good season crazy just keep coming i was disappointed about the signal -what happens to it ?

32 12
Thread