25 12
Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 14: Ship Happens

This was a great episode, it was a nice surprise that the Spaceship was called the Columbus a space ship that Henry created along with Kim, It was good seeing how Henry dealt with seeing a Kim clone of sorts, I am looking forward to seeing how they are going to transfer the date out of Kim, Jo's performance once Zane got electrocuted was great to see, Carter had one of those brainy moments in this episode when he suggested they use the plasma generator thing from the last episode to stop the organic virus that is effecting all the people of Eureka, I am enjoying the possible relationship that is developing between Carter and Tess.

Episode 15: Shower The People

This was a very good episode, I felt really bad for Carter at that baby shower for Allison as everyone got her some cool Eureka made thing while Carter just brought the normal stuff, I found all the scenes with Carter feeling pregnant very funny to watch, the final scene with Kim being dissolved to retrieve the data was very touching and it made you feel bad for losing Henry because he has lost Kim for a second time, Carter is smarter than he looks as yet again he comes up with the solution to save Tess from drowning to death, I am guessing that based on the end of this episode with Carter and Tess kissing they are now an item.

Episode 16: You Don't Know Jack

I thought this was another very good episode considering it was full of flashbacks, It was great seeing some of Fargo's memorable moments he has had during his time in Eureka via flashbacks, the best flashbacks had to be when Allison used that device to get her memory back, the best scene from this episode had to be Allison giving birth with Carter, Zoe, Tess and Fargo by her side, It was funny when Fargo passed out and it's also good to see that Zoe knows what she wants to do in the future.

Episode 17: Have An Ice Day

This was a great episode, It was great to see Taggart back in Eureka after a 2 year absence, I loved the scene when Carter and Jo were on road duty when a GD truck the length of a couple trains drives by carrying a ice core, Captain Yuri Gregor was a funny character in my opinion because he basically has the same job as Carter but in Russia, It might only be me but I missed seeing Carter and Taggart working on a problem together, I don't remember if they ever explained why Taggart left the show, I loved the name of some of the disaster plans Carter found out about.

Episode 18: What Goes Around Comes Around

This is a brilliant season finale, It was funny when Carter, Tess, Zane and Fargo were speaking like Chip N Dale after an explosion, Zoe being controlled by Pilar during a diving competition and then being saved by her dad Carter after the water set on fire was my favourite scene from this episode, I was not expecting Lucas to be responsible for causing a mini nemesis all because he wanted to be with Zoe, I felt bad for Fargo as he got pinned to a celling in GD and a wall in Cafe Diem but I was also happy for him as he got the girl Julia, I found it hilarious when Tess made Carter hit himself while he was saving the day, this episode had a few cliffhangers like Tess leaving for Australia and leaving Carter a plane ticket plus Zoe and Lucas leaving for Harvard.

25 12
Thread