Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

it was an old reel of eureka being nuked.  i wonder what that has to do with cutting cost?  
the problem i have with the fixer is her character runs very paraell to Dr Beverly, both are/were in eureka under a clandestine operation that we haven't a clue about yet.  i'm hoping zane doesn't become her inside man!  if so hopefully he becomes a triple agent.

it seems everyone likes the ally/stark mix but i'm not mad about what it's doing to the ally/carter working relationship.  now add in the fixer and i see carter losing his job for a very short time and being begged to come back.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

i did notice the lightening boltz - missed the what the seal on the canister said.  the other question i have is: what was in the vial with the purple liquid a few episodes back?

the problem with the fixer is we have to many questions and not enough answers - a week apart between episodes is gonna drive me nuts

welcome to another groundhog day reference   it's funny cause i just re-watched the supernatural version on this last night

I liked the episode and was a good one BUT when are the going to start listening to Carter from the get go.....  i laugh every time the "smart" people laugh in his face when he comes to them for help with a problem then much later the come running to carter wanting the same problem fixed.  

now onto stark - sorta saw this coming as soon as allison say things would work out how they were suppose to.  not quite sure how i feel about this turn of events.... gonna have to think on that one for a bit.

i hope carters sister sticks around for a bit - add some more wackie carter family dynamics to the show

i have to agree with milks that as the seasons go on eureka is losing a little something that the first season had.  not sure what it is but it's starting to miss something.  I think it has a lot to do with them sorta just forgetting about the future storyline that carter doesn't remember but henry still does.  

also zane is a smart guy and was against the corporate machine when he first got to eureka now he just seems to be going along with what's her face, and not really questioning her motives.  i'm not liking that - hopefully he starts thinking for himself and starts asking questions about what she's up to like henry is.

this episode was good but the whole diamond thing was a bit cheesy but also understandable cause it's not like allison can just go back to work like nothing happened.

Has anyone heard when or if they will be airing the remaining episodes from season 3 - 13 were ordered in total and i'd like to see them

good news

I just read that the remaining episodes for season 3 will air in July 2009.  YEPPY!!!

Reply 49#49 bala's post

it's been an obscenely long wait - epically  since last i heard it's 3 episodes.  hopefully they've filmed more.  But i must say even to get info on an air date has been hard!!

Reply 51#51 bala's post

cancelation was never announced and i kept checking if it was canceled but it never was posted that it was even on the chopping block.  as far as i can tell it's one of space's more popular shows so hopefully it won't be canceled

but in saying that i hope they get back to where the series began vs where it's been heading cause i much preferred the first 2 seasons. i find that the show never really bounced back from when the series went darker

Thread