Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 gabsimom's post

I haven't reached S 3 yet (half-way through 2) anyway, I'm with u Gab I absolutely love, love Alli & Stark 2gether.

It's cool if Jack & Ally end up 2gether at the end of the show, I like how their characters play off each other...but for now Ally & Stark's my couple.

& like Henry said in S 2 its nice to see Stark going back to his science roots...instead of pushing paper like he used to

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 8-5-2008 05:04 ]

Finally I've reached Season 3. Yahhhhh

Anyway...epi 2 'What about Bob - I just heard the voice and I recognised my boy. Marco from the 4400 had a guest spot in the episode

Richard Khan plays intelligence well on tv....the show creators should try and insert him into the show as a main character. Now, there's a guy with the exception of Tag I would love to see Jo with

The actor has a baby boy look to him that's priceless.

I'm happy that Ally excepted Stark's proposal. Well, I knew she would  

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 8-10-2008 06:59 ]

Reply 13#13 Milks26's post

Next week on Euerka: I Do Over

http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=285018

Reply 21#21 gabsimom's post

Episode 3

More or less a filler episode. One funny error on the writers part though....

When Allison was trying out her wedding gowns she said that no one wears white their 2nd time around....but its actually her 3rd time. She was married to Kevin's father, Stark...and Stark again

Episode 4

OK! So, Henry's an ordained minister now? This man can do everything.

Isn't Euerka supposed to be a secret town. Why can Carter's ex & sis just stroll through whenever they like. Lexi seems cool, but I hope she's not around for too long.

I'm not worried. Thank God this is a sci-fi show. Stark isn't dead. He's stuck in a time-dimension somewhere...after all he vanished instead of burning up like Leo.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Yes, by accident...because they were on a back road. Plus, if you can remeber in the pilot epi Jack & Zoe had to walk through trees to get to the town.

& the town is secret...its not on any maps, have satellite blaockers that keep unwanted signals from coming in etc

Another point why Stark is not dead:

When any catasphore is happening in the town, Stark & Henry fix it...( I like Fargo, he's smart, but, he's back up). When they were fixing the time-worp...I was wondering why Henry was absent from this major event.  Henry will be the one to bring Stark back home.

So far, I thought S 3 was boring, but with my man missing-in-action....I must stick around to see what unfolds.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Please

Not having GD clearance is not going to keep Henry from the building. If Stark or Allison wanted him on the compound he would be there in a flash. My above statement  is exactly the reason he was absent

Yes, he told them where he was...I know that. But, you're missing the point. The town is supposed to be a secret....in real life even the Sheriff or President's family would need access into a secret military/town. But, its TV so I'll let it go.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 8-23-2008 00:58 ]

Reply 28#28 kwargalla's post

Yes, it is getting boring.

Right now they are focused on the science tragedy of the week, rather existing storylines. Where's Taggart?

I think the whole thing with Zane & Eva  is going to be cramped into 1-2 episodes...that might still leave you in doubt. Hopefully when Eva is done....Zane will be gone.

Reply 47#47 kwargalla's post

Nice to know.

I have to finish watching the 1st half of season 3

Thread