Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 iklemiracle's post

i don't mean to but this back 1994-96 he was home & away.

i watch too much tv that i recognise someone who on on a soap 12 years ago .

he look exactly the same as he did back than just he now slightly taller.

i wonder what his secret ?

Reply 81#81 bala's post

he doesnt belong to a forum with a Bala.
.......On the inter-net ,  nobody knows your a dog.......

True Blood 1x09

Wow i love the ending to this episode with bill gone I'm guessing explore this story-line

Episode 10

Well sookie is not happy when she finds out that bill new slave. she really has no luck when it comes to men. so Sam a shape-shifter but can only do animals?. i love the flash back to his child hood i almost feel sorry for him. .

I felt really sorry for Bill having to turn that girl. He really did not want to but he knew if he didn't then he'd never see sookie again. That's what drove him on to go through with it.

Poor Jason, he really doesn't realise how nasty Amy really is under that guise ! I felt so sorry for Eddie. He really was a hapless Vampire.

As for Sookie freaking out at Sam, I was surprised at her reaction too. She, of all his friends, should have understood.

What about Tara being conned by the woman from the Pharmacy? It's true what they say about Faith or mind over matter though. The "Placebo" effect. Her Mother believed her addiction to drink was a demon inside her and that women got rid of it for her, but it was her own belief that really got rid of it.

Reply 85#85 shinny's post

This is getting more interesting but Tara knew she was a con artist but she managed to convince her spend money on fake demon. it's a shame but nothing you can do people will believe in stuff as long as they have faith

Reply 86#86 bala's post

Well, technically she didn't know for sure. She suspected that she was, but she felt like something was really wrong with her and that's why she went through with it. Then she sees the woman at the Pharmacy and was so annoyed with herself for being fooled.

The only thing that is wrong with Tara is being the daughter of an alcoholic parent. However, now that her mother is better, they might be able to right some wrongs. Therefore, both getting something out of it !

Reply 87#87 shinny's post

your right but she should of stuck to her gut anyway Jason is really in some trouble he even admitted in this episode she has control over him i just hope she doesn't kill him? .

does anyone know whether this series has 13 or 22 episode per season?.

Reply 88#88 bala's post

I think there is only 12 Bala! Well, per their website, IMDb and TV.com, they only have 12 listed for Season 1.

Reply 89#89 shinny's post

Well i hope this get renewed

True Blood 1x11

Cleaning the dead vampire stuff really affected Jason   I'm glad he realise what type of person she was   but she's good at manipulating Jason .

Bill trying to explain to the new vampire that she can't come back to her life but it was funny when she keep on asking why but her reaction was quite amusing .

Tara mother leaving her in jail was sad to watch.   but that social worker i have my suspicion about her-i just don't trust her   .

Great clif-hanger

So the new episode is the season-finale

Reply 92#92 bala's post

Yep, we won't have it back until Summer next year !

There was a lot going on in this episode. Seemed a little bit rushed, for my liking. I think we should have found out in the last episode that Renee was the killer and then had a build up to the finale.

What about Jason and joining those bible bashers? That is not going to be good !

was that lafayette in the car at the end of the finale?  Who do you think attack him?  Wonder why sam was getting together all that money?  I love/hate cliffhangers and now we have to wait until summer.

Reply 94#94 reremamore's post

i think so since he been missing

Reply 94#94 reremamore's post

I thought they alluded to the fact that Bill attacked him. Remember he said to Sookie when he showed up at the door "I've fed" - So I just assumed he'd meant Lafayette. I doubt he's dead though. Bill wouldn't kill him, he'd just take what he needed. Unless, he was out of it and just saw him as a blood bank !

Reply 96#96 shinny's post

Few question

Is that woman who took in Tara a shape-shifter like Sam?

Why was Sam putting money in a bin-bag?

i don't think bill kill him?

he said he fed but i think vampire bar and feed rather than attack someone ?

at lease season 2 is confirmed

Reply 97#97 bala's post

Yes, I thought she was a shape shifter when we saw her sitting on the chair, in the garden.

I think he was thinking about doing a runner. That's why he was packing the money. Obviously he doesn't want to be around this woman.

I don't think Bill killed him either, but remember that scene where they showed something swooshing up to Lafayette and then the same swooshing noise up to Sookies door? That's why I thought it was Bill.

We'll find out next year I guess !!

I think that's what they want us to think that bill fed on layfayette but he wouldn't do that because of sookie.  I think the show is up for a golden globe award??? not sure but it should be

Quote:
Anna Camp and Ashley Jones have joined the second season cast of Alan Ball's vampire drama True Blood.

Camp, who is currently appearing on Broadway with Daniel Radcliffe in Equus, has secured a series regular role as Sarah, the wife of Rev. Steve Newlin (Michael McMillian).

Jones will star as waitress Daphne for a six-episode story arc. Her True Blood role will not affect her filming schedule for The Bold And The Beautiful.

Based on Charlaine Harris's series of novels, True Blood centres on telepathic waitress Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) as she falls in love with vampire Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer).

Thread