Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 bala's post

Never heard of either of them

Reply 101#101 shinny's post

neither have i

Golden Globes 2009 Winner Anna Paquin

True Blood - Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres tonight on HBO. Be sure to post here when you've watched it !!

Episode 1 Nothing But The Blood

I think the theme tune for this show is great and being updated to VIP so quick is brilliant but when the cop was being sent home because he was tiered and drunk but only protested about being tiered was funny oh great but gruesome ending
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For sharing your thoughts on True Blood 6-16-2009 04:19

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well i wish there was a recap at the start of the episode but some people like the fact we found out who it was that got killed . Where the hell is Lafel -that place is awful. . What is the wheel there are turning?. bill and sookie at end was a bit too much . Well it was  gruesome but he tried to escape
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For sharing your thoughts on True Blood 6-16-2009 04:20

Awesome start of the new season. So much went on in the episode. They found the uncle, we know that Lafayette isn't dead but captured somewhere by Eric, a peak at Maryann and Sam's past, and so much more I can't wait till the next episode.
I cracked up when I saw the foil in Eric's hair for his highlights. I love the detaiils they put into the show.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For sharing your thoughts on True Blood 6-16-2009 04:20

Reply 4#4 writemako's post

Why did Eric capture Lafayette?

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I'm not sure why but my guess is that Eric is rounding up people who did ill to vampires (like the guy who burnt the house down)and Lafayette was selling vampire blood by draining that  vampire who got killed by Sookie's brother's girlfriend.

I'm curious to know if they are going to further develop the storyline about the killer behind the murder of Miss Jeanette or if this is just a once time thing. And wondering if its connected to Maryann or not since there is a relation between Tara and Miss Jeanette. There must be a reason why Maryann is interested in Tara and not just to get to Sam I think.

Loved this Season Premiere episode and I'm so glad to have this show back!!

Writemako, that's why I thought Eric had Lafayette too, but he certainly isn't the worst of them. I agree, the foil in Eric's hair was hilarious.

What has Maryann got instore for Tara and why is she cultivating the relationship with the other guy at the house (sorry I forget his name) - he is a cute boy though so I can't blame Tara

Really looking forward to the next episode !

So they are dating ?

I didn't know that the guy Ben from Lost was married to Arlene in real life and she's a blonde !

I suppose it's sometimes inevitable that co-stars will end up together. Makes it easier for the intimate scenes I guess !!

Reply 9#9 shinny's post

I thought that was interesting video but is it just me does he seem a bit too old for Anna.

Well i didn't recognise her as blonde but i think they too many blondes in true blood so they made her red head

Reply 10#10 bala's post

He seems to have two birth dates floating around the net. One says 1969 and the other says 1971 so he's either 11 or 13 years older than her. I think he looks about 40 ish, so the 1969 date would make more sense and she is 27. Age is but a number Bala, if they get on well together then that is all that matters.

Reply 11#11 shinny's post

i suppose it's her choice

True Blood 2x02

Wow what was sookie thinking bring Her to her parent's house-talk about a clif-hanger and laffley wanting to be turned into a vampire -it look like he's a goner and now jason seem pick up an enemy in the camp . It's developing nicely
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For your TB contribution :-) 6-22-2009 10:28

Great episode. And I'm loving Eric's new look !!

I really think they will turn Lafayette into a Vampire and a super one at that if they all sire him!!

Poor Sookie, she was trying to be nice and it ended up going horrible wrong. It's hard to know what Bill will do, after all her father is a bad man. It will be interesting to see.

Reply 14#14 shinny's post

I don't think bill would kill him i think use his hypnotic powers to wipe their memories ?

I am worried about Jason. I have a feeling he might be turned later on in the series to teach him a lesson. We know in his heart he does not hate Vamps.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For your TB contribution :-) 6-22-2009 13:08

That episode was really cool. I'm with Bala I think Bill is going to erase from their minds that their daughter  visited them - similar to what happened to that girl who works at Fangtasia.

I wonder if Eric is going to use the info of Jason was involved in the killing of Lafayette's vampire arrangement to convince Sookie to accompany him to Dallas.

It would be really exciiting if Lafayette becomes a vampire, I can't quite imagine what he would look like though .
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For your TB contribution :-) 6-22-2009 23:51

Thread