Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 alexgirl's post

Really you thought it didn't disappoint oh well suppose i just found it quite predictable i soon as i saw the bull i thought it was kill her and than ending which was good. i knew they will leave a clif-hanger and we know who got Bill so it will be interesting what Eric will do to bill now queen has order him to keep bill quiet.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

We found out how jessica picks her victim and i approve those men had it coming.

Reply 7#7 shinny's post

your right we don't know but what else would include that scene in final episode?

that scene was irrelevant to story-line unless it used set up the clif-hanger ?

Reply 10#10 shinny's post

Well every season they ended a cliffhanger so they couldn't with them killing her and leaving it like that now they given us think about . you want it to two episodes can you imagine if it was it would of drag on for longer

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes Sookie was impressed but Sam's dream about Bill and himself  together was actually funny. .I am also impressed Sookie tried everything in her power to find Bill. it wasn't a bad episode but it kept me interested  
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 Thanks for you TB comments 6-14-2010 01:45

Reply 13#13 carlorica's post

you gave away answer to 1 of the question

Well i thought this was a good episode and Lafayette's mother was interesting i thought she was dead but Tara and new vamp,  I do think it will be a unhealthy relationship and it does seem Tara really can't get any breaks.

I don't like Sam story-line at all it just seem a bit of a waste i mean he's 37 for heaven sake I would understand if he was younger 16/17 but he really need to get over it. why all of a sudden he decided to look for her?

I really do like cliffhanger in each episode
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Thanks for your TB comments! 6-28-2010 05:30

Reply 21#21 shinny's post

i didn't even know bill had kids in his past life that was a surprise and what sad way to find out you son is dead but when his wife found out he was vampire it didn't go well did it.

Eric gift to layfee was good.

Bill did set Lorena on fire last week was great but the ending was disgusting twist her her head and than doing her-did she hypnotise him into doing that ?.

Well let just see what Arlene's does now but it's annoys me that she told her guy that it was his it's good thing rene is white so she can probably get away with it.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 Tks for your TB comments! 7-3-2010 01:51

Reply 27#27 shinny's post

Well this was another packed episode look like Tara really can't get a break but the question who will help her since Layfayetteis busy selling V under Eric permission i wonder how this all will play out?. to be honest i don't see the need tara character i kind wish she died. i never really liked her character.

Jason blackmailing Andy to be a cop was rather predictable but the question now become what sort of cop will he be because no matter how he going be a cop Jason really doesn't have skills to do the job but it will be funny to see him try.

Eric dream was great but what an ego pretending to be superman .

Where is this season heading ?
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Tks for your TB comments! 7-19-2010 00:56

you right that guy is damn crazy and i think Tara has no way out but Eric flashback was great i had no idea he was viking king .

we already seen sookie power before the only difference they change it from white to blue. It seem to be a self-defence she has when she scared. It does look like Bill still cares for her and i think somehow she will meet up with tara and rescue her but i hope it's before she gets turned.

I wonder what women Jason is pursue, secret is?  and i can't wait to find out

Rest of the story-line seem like fillers
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Tks for your TB comments! 8-2-2010 12:35

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well this episode did keep my interest throughout most of time i tune out but this one was great and it makes you want to know what going to happen guess we know why sookie is in the hospital now from previews.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 Tks for your TB comments! 8-2-2010 12:36

Hitting the Ground

Well I was slightly wrong about why Sookie was in the hospital but that risky move letting him drink her blood but interesting she doesn't have a blood type but what did other women mean don't let him steal her light.

Look like king has world domination on his mind
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 Tks for your TB comments! 8-2-2010 12:36

Tara is a big pain again this season and more of a Headache. I hope she gets take out.

AMEN TO THAT

Reply 53#53 shinny's post

Layfayette's " Power" - i thought she was crazy he's human he has never demonstrated any supernatural power in pervious 2 season so i just assume that just crazy mother speaking. If not it would be interesting to see what he would be.

Sookie and bill i saw that coming but Eric plan was great indirectly saved Bill . Sookie girl fight was great there something about two women beating the hell out each other make me smile. i kind of wish the fight was longer.

Jason has no idea what he dealing with but nice distraction for him otherwise i don't think Bill would stood a chance.

Jessica she has become one my favourite characters she really is great just when you think she almost a goner we see her feed on the werewolf that hunting her and i kind like it when she wave at wolf that was just plane funny.   i couldn't  agree we need her  more screen time.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Tks for your TB comments! 8-9-2010 09:00

Reply 57#57 shinny's post

Ok what is with shows we have enough supernatural characters on the show it would be nice to have normal people, how do they expect us relate to this show majority of character ain't even human?. Apart Andy , Jason and rest cops everyone else seems to have a power. Not quite sure about Tara because what she did to Franklin.

i really hope Laf isn't a warlock ( that what  we call a male witch right ?) i kind like his character to be normal because he's just amusing human but to make him a witch with voodoo seem a little too crazy for this show, we really don't need this to be sideline we have enough side line stories as it is on this show.

Reply 60#60 gabsimom's post

thanks your right

shinny-don't worry i don't read books on tv shows i watch

[ Last edited by bala at 8-10-2010 05:57 ]

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

Bill teaching Jessica was highlight of the episode we saw results at end just when Jessica is a goner with werewolf we see her feed on it. Does anyone know how many more episodes are left ?

Well yes this episode felt like a filler to be honest they was a lot of stuff going on but franklin really underestimated Jason. Still I hate they cut away when Bill was going tell Sookie what she is i hope we find out in the next episode.

Jason still has no idea it's getting annoying i wish they tell what Crystal family is rather try to keep it a secret because it's getting annoying.

I agree Tara does seem a lot stronger dealing with what happens to her.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 Tks for your TB comments :-) 8-18-2010 04:17

Reply 78#78 shinny's post

I don't know where to start with this episode, Sookie a fairy her reaction was funny. Question now is what other powers does she have.  What eric did at end was funny what is with this show adult themes . Who wouldn't like her to be chain up like a dog   

Russel goodbye was damn right twisted i thought he was going turn him to replace "Talbot".  instead he just kill him.

Does that mean Crystal a shape shifter like Sam and why are they different from sam-are they different kind of shape shifter?.

Finally Sam back story is very good i mean so far he been goody two shoe now we find out why he became way he is and what his vices are. .

Hoyt and Jessica letting him feed on her blood really showed the love she has but i did find it amusing when she threw the dog like a ball .
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Tks for your TB comments :-) 8-23-2010 10:35

Reply 80#80 gabsimom's post

Thanks but i thought it was great she was willing to show that to Jason.

Thread