Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Awesome start of the new season. So much went on in the episode. They found the uncle, we know that Lafayette isn't dead but captured somewhere by Eric, a peak at Maryann and Sam's past, and so much more I can't wait till the next episode.
I cracked up when I saw the foil in Eric's hair for his highlights. I love the detaiils they put into the show.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For sharing your thoughts on True Blood 6-16-2009 04:20

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I'm not sure why but my guess is that Eric is rounding up people who did ill to vampires (like the guy who burnt the house down)and Lafayette was selling vampire blood by draining that  vampire who got killed by Sookie's brother's girlfriend.

I'm curious to know if they are going to further develop the storyline about the killer behind the murder of Miss Jeanette or if this is just a once time thing. And wondering if its connected to Maryann or not since there is a relation between Tara and Miss Jeanette. There must be a reason why Maryann is interested in Tara and not just to get to Sam I think.

That episode was really cool. I'm with Bala I think Bill is going to erase from their minds that their daughter  visited them - similar to what happened to that girl who works at Fangtasia.

I wonder if Eric is going to use the info of Jason was involved in the killing of Lafayette's vampire arrangement to convince Sookie to accompany him to Dallas.

It would be really exciiting if Lafayette becomes a vampire, I can't quite imagine what he would look like though .
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For your TB contribution :-) 6-22-2009 23:51

Thread