36 12
Thread
Printable Version

My Boys Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

My Boys Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

[img][/img]

Until the forum for this show get added you can discuss the show here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 23:08 ]

is it wrong the only reason why i'm watching this show lead actress is cute?

Reply #2 bala's post

No...I'm sure I only put up with some shows because the lead actress is attractive...PJ's voice is so unique...

I love seeing Chicago in this and baseball being PJ's life...the show may not win any awards, but it's a fun comedy to lean back on.

Reply 3#3 redsoxpatriot30's post

since your a baseball fan i thought you would like it.

trust me in the first episode where she freaks out the guy-i hate way she says let be friends.

Reply #4 bala's post

I saw the first episode in June I think so I forgot, but I just saw the second... I hope Wednesdays will become My Boys night...now if they added the Bill Engvall Show, then I could have a TBS twofer !

Reply 5#5 redsoxpatriot30's post

thanks to your comment i notice her voice is unique i can't believe i didn't notice she has strong voice

Reply #6 bala's post

Yeah, her voice isn't exactly something you'd hear everyday and something new...we'll see how the rest of the members warm up to this show...

Reply 7#7 redsoxpatriot30's post

me and you are only one excited talking about new show

I know gyki found Saving Grace...in a day or two, the regulars will start voicing their opinions. Most of the new shows I had already seen one or two episodes so I already had expectations... The updates were coming from a variety of genres - animation, drama and comedy...

ooh i used to watch this show but couldn't find it again when i was in Israel.  I'm so excited now to finally be able to catch up!

Trouty is by far my favourite character the actor that plays him so fantastic

Blooper Reel

finished it

Just started this show, I didn't want to like it but b the end of the 1st episode I had to see what happen. Now I am totally sucked in. I always hated girls like this because in real life they are rude to other girls and don't respect relationship boundries, They are huge sluts. But this show seems to show her as just one of the guys and she still has a girlfriend who is a girly girl to balance her a bit. Does anyone know anyone like this. I am not talking about the girl with lots of guy friends.

Reply 14#14 gabsimom's post

no but later on you will see that aspect where she has to go baby showers but rather go to the bar than go there.

come on look her she has a face like an angel -there some blonds that look awful but she just so cute like little girl -her face is very child-like which i think is adorable.

omg - just finished both seasons - loved it but am left with all sorts of questions............ that i'll wait to voice so others can caught up and i wont spoil anything....but in saying that is there gonna be a season 3 and if so when???????

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 16#16 kwargalla's post

no date has been set because of writer strike there cut back on the episodes

season 3 has been confirmed 2009

okay i caught up with this show now too =)  Have to say that ending was expected!  I can't wait to see what happens next!

Reply 18#18 imarielle626's post

who figured out it was bobby on the plane at end of the first season?

Reply 19#19 bala's post

i did!...i was always rooting for the two of them!

36 12
Thread